needing recomendation for video card (1 Viewer)

saintfan-n-alex

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
needs to have rca\coaxial outputs to drive a tv type monitor - the current card we have is s-video though s-video input on tv doesnt work

what kind of TV do you have? most new cards have a DVI output, I know the XFX card I just bought has an adaptor for composite out.

looks like we may go flat screen now - we were going to use a rcs crt monitor but the s-video input doesnt work and are concerned they other inputs maybe bad - so we are going with a new flat screen of some sort

if you go flat screen, any video card will work. most cards come with DVI output and a VGA adapter. DVI to HDMI cables are easy to find, and most LCD screens already have either DVI or HDMI inputs. a lot of LCD screens have VGA inputs too, which makes it even easier.

I've got an extra Gefore8600GT 512MB. Has CRT, DVI, and S-Video outs. I bought it about two weeks before my PC crapped out. Can be yours for the low low price of whatever you feel like donating to the "Dirdyhearn LSU Tuition Fund". It is doing me absolutely no good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom