Neighbors up to something? (1 Viewer)

t_rav_82

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Maybe someone can help me here. I'm assuming this is drug related but I'm ignorant on a lot of that so I'm unsure.

My neighbor keeps burning brush piles near his carport. The carport tucks around behind the house so you can't see from the street and I can't normally see because of the fence, but I've gotten nosy because it's happening a lot recently (or maybe I'm noticing more being home with Corona) and it's a very odd location for a brush pile. He doesn't keep up with his yard at all so even the idea of him burning leaves/grass clippings seems odd. Today I peaked over the fence and he has folding tables turned on their side on three sides of the burning brush pile, the shared fence serves as the fourth side.

Do meth cookers ever burn a brush pile to disguise the smell of cooking meth? I can't think of any other reason why a brush pile would be burned so close to ones house.

I don't think anything is suspicious, but if you don't like the fire, just ask him nicely to stop. Don't see how any one would find that rude, if you ask nicely.

I don't think anything is suspicious, but if you don't like the fire, just ask him nicely to stop. Don't see how any one would find that rude, if you ask nicely.

Tables turned on their side blocking a fire being burned on concrete isn't suspicious? Plus I'd first need to figure out who "him" is before I could ask him nicely to stop. Pretty sure like 10 other guys live there. Or at least they have a lot come and go.

Maybe someone can help me here. I'm assuming this is drug related but I'm ignorant on a lot of that so I'm unsure.

Do meth cookers ever burn a brush pile to disguise the smell of cooking meth? I can't think of any other reason why a brush pile would be burned so close to ones house.

No, but cannibals do, to disguise the scent of burning flesh. I'd suggest proceeding with caution.

yesterday was windy. The Tables could have been to control the fire. Ash makes soil nutrient rich and fertile. So he could be doing it to create a spot for a garden. My grandfather had a brush pile sight on 2 acres of property. He eventually moved his burn spot and let me plant watermelon where it had been. I grew a watermelon as big as me (at the time) So it could be a spot for marijuana. But if you can see what he is burning it isn't likely he will grow weed there. Maybe some vegetables.

And if you can't see what it is, then could it be papers? Fire makes a cheaper option for paper shredding. But this would be easier to control by just creating the fire in a barrel.

what does he look like when he is burning? Could he just be a pyro?

Image result for beavis fire fire gif

yesterday was windy. The Tables could have been to control the fire. Ash makes soil nutrient rich and fertile. So he could be doing it to create a spot for a garden. My grandfather had a brush pile sight on 2 acres of property. He eventually moved his burn spot and let me plant watermelon where it had been. I grew a watermelon as big as me (at the time) So it could be a spot for marijuana. But if you can see what he is burning it isn't likely he will grow weed there. Maybe some vegetables.

And if you can't see what it is, then could it be papers? Fire makes a cheaper option for paper shredding. But this would be easier to control by just creating the fire in a barrel.

what does he look like when he is burning? Could he just be a pyro?

Image result for beavis fire fire gif

If the guy doesn't take care of his yard, I don't know how likely it is that he is going to start gardening.
Does this guy live with others who are now mysteriously missing?

Sounds very suspicious. How do you know it’s brush burning? Agree, proceed with an abundance of caution.

Couldn't hurt to report it before you contact the neighbor.

They would know it was you who complained if you go see them beforehand.

I agree with you, something smells fishy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom