Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser) is gay (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

This kinda puts a strange bend on the Harold and Kumar deal. I kinda thought the candy snortin off that hots chicks cheek was pretty cool. But what the heck. What an actor!

My wife was watching the show last night.

I was just as "juvenile" last night as it was
a week ago when I did not know he was gay.

Thank god for the female characters.

Joe

File this under 'who cares'. How I met your mother is one of the best shows on tv. This annoucement changes that in no way. Doogie makes that show successful.

Hows that?

He plays a arrogant guy who likes to sleep with many women. I know its acting but the fact that he now confirmes he is gay makes that character seem less believable.

He was hilarious in Starship Troopers. He looked smashing in the right wing military officers uniform.

997STS_Neil_Patrick_Harris_006.jpg

Hows that?

He plays a arrogant guy who likes to sleep with many women. I know its acting but the fact that he now confirmes he is gay makes that character seem less believable.

Well George Costanza was straight but Jason Alexander is gay. Bulldog on Fraiser was far from gay but the actor that played him is. Both still great shows and both believable actors. Of course I do have trouble believing Ice-T as a cop.

Well George Costanza was straight but Jason Alexander is gay. Bulldog on Fraiser was far from gay but the actor that played him is. Both still great shows and both believable actors. Of course I do have trouble believing Ice-T as a cop.

...Where on Earth did you get the idea that Jason Alexander is gay?? He's married with kids- not that that always means someone's straight, but I've never heard or read anything to the contrary about Alexander... Are you just trying to stir the pot?

...Where on Earth did you get the idea that Jason Alexander is gay?? He's married with kids- not that that always means someone's straight, but I've never heard or read anything to the contrary about Alexander... Are you just trying to stir the pot?

i have never heard that he was gay either.

Sorry. I thought I heard he was. No pot stirring. My main point was that though those actors that may lead a different life outside of acting can still be believable in a role that is opposite of that lifestyle.

My main point was that though those actors that may lead a different life outside of acting can still be believable in a role that is opposite of that lifestyle.

Is Robin Williams really a 70 year old woman? Is Andy Dick really funny? No. That's why the call it (stay with me here) acting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom