Neonicotinoid pesticides (1 Viewer)

I need my honey peanut butter. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. This must be stopped!

/end rant

everyone is hyped up on prescrition drugs. Get rid of doctors and disease will be a thing of the past!

As a beekeeper, I'm very thankful for this post. Thanks.

Also genetically modified crops are having pesticides introduced into their DNA which is great for preventing pest from eating the crops but it's playing havoc with the eco-system. Now farmers are having buy cloned bees to pollenate their crops every year. Problem is this destroying the natural genetic diversity of the bees. Before you know it the whole freakin world is going to be one big Monsanto cluster ****.

BPA they just beating the drum about that. What else is toxic? If it affects infants it affects adults period.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Also genetically modified crops are having pesticides introduced into their DNA which is great for preventing pest from eating the crops but it's playing havoc with the eco-system. Now farmers are having buy cloned bees to pollenate their crops every year. Problem is this destroying the natural genetic diversity of the bees. Before you know it the whole freakin world is going to be one big Monsanto cluster ****.

What's worse is the bred resistance to roundup so naw all your food can be lovingly drenched in it for the benefit of a weed free field.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom