Nervous/Excited about Sunday (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Not sure if l am more nervous or more excited, this game should show us just how good/bad we are
If a fair game is called by the refs that l believe we have every chance to win, we do seem to play better against good teams, been waiting all year for both the O and D to show up in the same game , hopefully this is the one
On the plus side in my opinion we are playing with house money, when Drew went down l thought we had no chance of making the playoffs

If they lose or win it doesn't really change anything. Saints are still a good team that can beat anyone. Unfortunately, the NFC is filled with other good teams that can also beat the Saints.

No different than any other big game or division opponent. I'm always nervous.

We actually have a month full of good games, maybe with the exception of Carolina depending on how things shape up. But SF, @ TEN, and Monday Night at home against the Colts are all games against teams in contention. Good slate of games on the horizon.

Not sure if l am more nervous or more excited, this game should show us just how good/bad we are
If a fair game is called by the refs that l believe we have every chance to win, we do seem to play better against good teams, been waiting all year for both the O and D to show up in the same game , hopefully this is the one
On the plus side in my opinion we are playing with house money, when Drew went down l thought we had no chance of making the playoffs
I can still see that qb keeper around the left side, wide, down the sideline in a game we truly should have won, against these guys in the NFC championship game years ago.
That really stuck in my craw...one thing to lose to a better team...another to lose like that....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......I want a cold plate of revenge!!
Gonna be a long week.......this is a dangerous team we face....but, we have a dangerous team too....

An L.S.U and Saints victory this weekend the whole state of Louisiana will be turned upside down.

I always wanted to know what would pour out of that boot.

Yeah, exciting weekend coming. If either team loses, I'll die of a heart attack. If both teams win, I'll die of a heart attack and celebrate the whole week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom