[Netflix] Daredevil: Season 3 (1 Viewer)

So I'm just getting started on season 3. Anyone else dive in yet?

Just watched the first 2 episodes. It really is incredible how this show, more so than many others, just sucks me right in. I'm going to be mad if / when Netflix cancels this because Disney wants to move it to their streaming service.

I'm 5 episodes in. The one thing I dislike about the DD portrayal is how whiny he sounds, but D'Onoforio more than makes it up with his portrayal of Kingpin. He is stealing this thing.

Just finished episode 7. I would pay to see this on the big screen. If this stays course it's going to beat out DD season 1 as the best of the Netflix series.

I can't think of another TV actor who has so perfectly embodied a comic character as D'Onofrio/Kingpin. His cool reserved rage gave me chills.

I just finished watching episode 9. I am not going to even hint what's happening, but y'all gonna be like WHAA?!?!?!?!?!? OH SHIRT!!! midway through this episode... the "in his head" DD dialogues just get better and better...

I liked the previous seasons, but this 3rd season is turning out to be fantastic.

Last edited:
Just finished binge watching it. Need to give it some time to digest. I thought it had less wasted time than season 1 and tighter story telling than season 2. Overall it was a really strong third season and a very worthy sequel.

I finished it last night. It sucked me in, hard. I basically only stopped watching to eat, walk the dog, and watch LSU/Saints games. It was different than the previous seasons, and it worked so well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom