Netflix: Narcos (2 Viewers)

SebaSaint

Indonesian Coon***
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/U7elNhHwgBU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saw an ad for this today and am completely intrigued by the subject. Also, Netflix has a ton of credit with me after HoC, Bloodline, and Daredevil to name a few.

harschman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
This series is amazing! I started it on Friday night (after reading this thread), and am done with all but 2 episodes tonight.

The show is amazing, so no need to bring up what has already been spoken of, but, you know how during playoff basketball, or during every Saints game people say stuff like, "These refs are corrupt!" And then somebody always chimes in with, "Soccer refs are worse." Well American politics are dirty, but South American politics are our problems on steroids. The curruption is taken up a few more notches.

Also, the theme song is very seductive.
Agree on all points. This show is/was awesome. I'm looking forward to S2.

2fya

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
just started watching narcos so I decided to search for a thread on it. I am on the 5th episode and I really like it. the actor playing Pablo is really good.

the Netflix Original shows are absolutely great.

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I WAS in Medellin and Cali about a year ago, maybe a little longer, but the women were stunning. I looked strictly to compare/contrast to American women.

nolaswede

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I was born in Sweden and they have some good looking women. However, don't think they are as fine as Colombian women. Hubba hubba.

2fya

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
I watched the episode today where Gustavo was captured. The officer mentions that the men who are there to make him talk are relatives of people Gustavo and Escobar had killed. It was such an intense moment. I got goosebumps.

Can you imagine ever being put in a position to confront the killer of your closest relatives? I do not know if I would be able to contain myself.

slaym

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Season 2 starts tomorrow on Netflix. The trailer is below:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nkOKkS7mKfY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOONEY

gulf war vet
Reaction score
Season 2 starts tomorrow on Netflix. The trailer is below:

<IFRAME height=315 src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nkOKkS7mKfY" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
Well There Goes my weekend, love this show .

BroKV

Pelón
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Are they all going to be up or just one at a time? My Trakt account only shows 1 episode tomorrow. Well, tonight at 11pm my time.

DCSaints_Fan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Is Pedro Pascal (Agent Pena) going to be in season 3? From the end of season 2, it looks like thats what they were setting up with him meeting with the DEA upper brass and them asking about the Cali cartel ...

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Is Pedro Pascal (Agent Pena) going to be in season 3? From the end of season 2, it looks like thats what they were setting up with him meeting with the DEA upper brass and them asking about the Cali cartel ...
I think he will be back. I mean, Narcos didn't have him facing a Mountain or anything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Everything Else Board 0