Netflix: Narcos (3 Viewers)

For me, is very distracting, especially when they use slang, because I keep looking that the subtitles to see how they translated it. I wish Netflix would offer a version without the subtitles.

Put tape across the bottom of your screen so you can't see the subtitles.

While watching the 2nd episod
Put tape across the bottom of your screen so you can't see the subtitles.

There still isn't an option for true no subtitles, but I switched the main language to Spanish, so instead of English subtitles when Spanish is spoken, I get Spanish subtitles when English is spoken, which is not that often or prolonged. Night and day difference.

Just binged the last season. Felix Gallardos demise was rather abrupt, kind of hard to buy he would just give up like that. He’d been in tight spots before, what was really different this time?

Just binged the last season. Felix Gallardos demise was rather abrupt, kind of hard to buy he would just give up like that. He’d been in tight spots before, what was really different this time?

His hubris leading to everyone turning on him along w/ his history of throwing associates under the legal bus is what I believe led to it... he was left alone w/o any allies...

He didn't give up just like that. That's some of the creative license I was speaking about.
The show overplayed the pull he had with the Mexican government, and that whole bit about the election. In reality, he continued to be the head of the organization while in prison, but then divided the organization later.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom