Netflix: Narcos (1 Viewer)

I thought it was very good.

Looking very forward to Jake Gyllanhall's "the man who made it snow" which should arrive late next year as well.

This series is amazing! I started it on Friday night (after reading this thread), and am done with all but 2 episodes tonight.

The show is amazing, so no need to bring up what has already been spoken of, but, you know how during playoff basketball, or during every Saints game people say stuff like, "These refs are corrupt!" And then somebody always chimes in with, "Soccer refs are worse." Well American politics are dirty, but South American politics are our problems on steroids. The curruption is taken up a few more notches.

Also, the theme song is very seductive.

This series is amazing! I started it on Friday night (after reading this thread), and am done with all but 2 episodes tonight.

The show is amazing, so no need to bring up what has already been spoken of, but, you know how during playoff basketball, or during every Saints game people say stuff like, "These refs are corrupt!" And then somebody always chimes in with, "Soccer refs are worse." Well American politics are dirty, but South American politics are our problems on steroids. The curruption is taken up a few more notches.

Also, the theme song is very seductive.

Agree on all points. This show is/was awesome. I'm looking forward to S2.

just started watching narcos so I decided to search for a thread on it. I am on the 5th episode and I really like it. the actor playing Pablo is really good.

the Netflix Original shows are absolutely great.

I WAS in Medellin and Cali about a year ago, maybe a little longer, but the women were stunning. I looked strictly to compare/contrast to American women.

I was born in Sweden and they have some good looking women. However, don't think they are as fine as Colombian women. Hubba hubba.

Also, looks like season 2 will be released on September 2nd!

I watched the episode today where Gustavo was captured. The officer mentions that the men who are there to make him talk are relatives of people Gustavo and Escobar had killed. It was such an intense moment. I got goosebumps.

Can you imagine ever being put in a position to confront the killer of your closest relatives? I do not know if I would be able to contain myself.

Season 2 starts tomorrow on Netflix. The trailer is below:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nkOKkS7mKfY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<IFRAME height=315 src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nkOKkS7mKfY" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Well There Goes my weekend, love this show .

<IFRAME height=315 src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nkOKkS7mKfY" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

yesjacknicholson.gif

Are they all going to be up or just one at a time? My Trakt account only shows 1 episode tomorrow. Well, tonight at 11pm my time.

I was wondering about a season 3 with the way season 2 ended , thats good news .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom