Nevada Votes down Marijuana legalization (2 Viewers)

Is this the point where you say you're ashamed I came from Ole Miss? :dunno:

It's not a different "IQ" pool despite what you think, it's mostly a different attitude. My fault for getting sucked in.

hahahahah. No, I'm not ashamed you're from Ole Miss, but there's a definite IQ jump from the SSF to EE.

And I think you just answered your own question. re: attitude.

:9: No, for the record I know you're intelligent and enjoy your posts over on the SSF.

Just understand that things are a bit different here regarding style of debate and how we all "take" disagreement.

Back on course, though--Spam, it's not that I don't think middle class professionals are the largest pot-smoking demographic.

But I think there's a lot. And I mean a lot more professionals who smoke, but do it in secrecy.

And more accurate data would definitely bring out this fact--which would not be in the government's best interest.

Last edited:
Those college age numbers are skewed!!! ;) When I was college everyone smoked pot. Even the president of the college Republicans. I know. I got him high.

Also I know many middle class members of this board get high (or wish they could). I know. I got them high...or vice versa. uhhh nevermind. nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Just say no.

44% voted for legalization because that is the amount of people in the currently living that have at least tried pot. You don't have to be a full time smoker to think that it should be legalized. Personally I think it is better for people to smoke pot than drink alcohol but I like both:) . Anyway my point is that in 10 years that percentage will go up because more and more people are getting exposed to marijuana while the people who were not exposed to it are dying off.

nice avatar to go along with your statment rob:9:

I'd be willing to bet that 50% or more of the posters on this board smoke pot occasionally or more. I'd also be willing to bet that most are between the ages of 25 and 40... and hold either middle to upper class status when it comes to money, careers, businesses, and property.

I'm not going to say why I'd be willing to bet on this though... let’s just call it a "hunch".

I'd be willing to bet that 50% or more of the posters on this board smoke pot occasionally or more. I'd also be willing to bet that most are between the ages of 25 and 40... and hold either middle to upper class status when it comes to money, careers, businesses, and property.

I'm not going to say why I'd be willing to bet on this though... let’s just call it a "hunch".

:00000654:

i agree with your "hunch"

Those college age numbers are skewed!!! ;) When I was college everyone smoked pot. Even the president of the college Republicans. I know. I got him high.

Also I know many middle class members of this board get high (or wish they could). I know. I got them high...or vice versa. uhhh nevermind. nothing to see here.
Were they in the "all natural" bunch?:smilielol:

:bored2: :wallA: :ipopworm: :assome-etoiles: :0016: :ylsmoke: >>wonder why there is a spike at age 42? is

Where's :covri: when you need it? :shrug:

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom