Never enough safeties: Saints bringing in former Titans & Pro Bowl special teamer Brynden Trawick (1 Viewer)

Hope we bring him in. We were one light at safety, and Trawick reminds me of Chris Reis. Good competition for J.T. Gray and others like him for one of the final roster spots.

Last edited:
Overkill in one direction tho? Lots of dbs but not one wr this off season. They know something we don't.

Overkill in one direction tho? Lots of dbs but not one wr this off season. They know something we don't.

imho - it seems clear to me that SP and Loomis are doing everything possible to load up for Brees final SB run - and beyond. After Wade Philips figured out how to seriously slow down our unstoppable offense of the 1st half of the season by doubling both Kamara and Thomas while daring the Saints to beat them with our other weapons, I just can't see SP allowing that to occur again this year.

Not going after WRs tells me that Meredith and Ginn are healthy along with either Smith or Kirkwood - or maybe both - making major steps forward this year.

Safeties are becoming the new LBs....

In the past, teams would carry extra LBs to help out on STs and such, but with the way the NFL is turning into a pass happy spread-out league, Safeties are getting more and more play.

Does that make sense? Or am I just talking out of my caboose again?

It seems to be moving more toward DBs as your ST'ers. I wonder if the rule changes affect that more though.

Praying you're right on this one swimmer.

Well said USM - I think we all are. I saw a lot of Meredith cause I picked him up in FF. That kid is a serious talent with top physical skills. If he stays healthy, our offense will be just flat out rude with Cook already onboard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom