Never in my life have I heard sports talk radio talk about the Saints so much (1 Viewer)

I don't hate him at all. Not sure how you surmised that. His existence, the multi-threat, jack of all trades player prompts strong opinions because so much is unknown. This is not hard to figure out.

What has Taysom Hill said or done that deserves contempt?

Is he a
  1. Bad boy seeking attention
  2. Arrogant
  3. Confrontational
  4. Prima donna
  5. Hard to work with
  6. Lazy
  7. Incompetent
Sorry, I can't fathom why any "Saints fan" would have any issue with him.

He has done nothing but work hard to earn the respect and opportunities he has been given.

What has Taysom Hill said or done that deserves contempt?

Is he a
  2. Arrogant
  3. Confrontational
  4. Prima donna
  5. Hard to work with
  6. Lazy
  7. Incompetent
Sorry, I can't fathom why any "Saints fan" would have any issue with him.

He has done nothing but work hard to earn the respect and opportunities he has been given.

Agreed, it shouldn't be a thing. But it is and the OP asked why so I gave my thoughts as to why it is. Further, the OP wasn't just talking about fans but also the media at large. Unknowns allow for strong opinions, it's as simple as that.

I don't believe anyone thinks you hate him. But there are some who apparently do and don't attempt to disguise their contempt. That is sad because we are all supposed to be Saints Fans. It's cool to argue on Taysom's merits and shortcomings.
That's what saddens me, too, JW or TH, they are both on the same team and it's our team! I certainly hope no one truly hates Taysom OR Jameis.

We'll never know what would have happened with JW; and while I have my 1 big negative (fumble!) and 1 small negative (needs quicker reads) about TH, altogether it was a positive, probably a B or B + as he himself said and between he and the defense won us the game!

Is he a
  2. Arrogant
  3. Confrontational
  4. Prima donna
  5. Hard to work with
  6. Lazy
  7. Incompetent
He did kinda walk back to the bench with a, "Yeah, that's right, that's right, I'm bad" swagger. But that's a reason for the Failcons to harbor contempt against him, not us! lol And he deserved to walk with a swagger!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom