Never in my life have I heard sports talk radio talk about the Saints so much (1 Viewer)

I wish we could fast forward to the game already. There was plenty of talk how we had no chance against the Bucs 2 weeks ago...and as always the media had no clue. Likewise I feel they have no clue about Taysom full time at QB because they’ve only seen what Sean allows to be seen on film

There was plenty of talk how we had no chance against the Bucs 2 weeks ago...and as always the media had no clue.
Samesies!! Why are they acting like they straight up have the skinny on this? The only people who think they know what Payton is going to do are people that don't follow the NFC South, but now they're all talking about us like they follow this division religiously.

Last edited:
The Saints have been a hot team for discussion since 2017.

But that we've been the talk of sports today (before NBA free agency started) doesn't surprise me. Taysom is one of the most polarizing players in the NFL. If he's actually successful, he will be a hot topic for as long as he's a starter.

Dan Le Batard just brought up a good point on his TV show It would be great trolling and classic SP if SP changes starter to Winston on game day. Perfect timing to do it against Atlanta too.
What I could see is starting Taysom this game then 2 weeks ahead starting Winston. Talkin about messing with someone.

I'm not disagreeing with you but I am curious as to why this is a thing? Why do people hate on this guy so much? All he does is make awesome plays and smiles. What's to hate?

He is still an unknown in many ways and in this climate of "hot takes" and click-bait, his existence prompts strong opinions.

Add to that a fan base that is generally reactionary and an internet culture that encourages any ol' opinion to be expressed and you have your answer.

What about the 2009 season, especially during Superbowl week?
I remember during Super Bowl week in 09’ - Cowherd had, then Panthers running back, DeAngelo Williams on the show and Cowherd was talking about the Colts non-stop and that the game was essentially a coronation for Peyton Manning and it was Williams who had to call him out for not giving the Saints a chance.

I'm not disagreeing with you but I am curious as to why this is a thing? Why do people hate on this guy so much? All he does is make awesome plays and smiles. What's to hate?
The world is a cuuuurazzy place these days...
Up is down and Down is up...
Enjoy the show

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom