Never take what we had for granted again. (1 Viewer)

Sean left because the FO sided with Brees on coming back instead of going for Brady.

Sean felt like it robbed him of a legacy.. Brady knew he had 3 Superbowl wins in New Orleans.

I knew about the Brees coming back because he heard about Brady to New Orleans.

But is what you said Payton true?

It’s amazing how some posters just can’t let go. Payton and Brees are gone. Payton and Brees lost games. Y’all get all up in your feels because Brees tossed up 3 picks in his last game and couldn’t throw long his last 3 seasons. Y’all get in your feels because Payton really quit and didn’t retire…

Sean left because the FO sided with Brees on coming back instead of going for Brady.

Sean felt like it robbed him of a legacy.. Brady knew he had 3 Superbowl wins in New Orleans.
Imagine the multiverse where the “No call” is called, the Saints win that Super Bowl, and Brees retires on top…. Sad at the would of, could of, should of.

I still feel like the day of the “No call” was the day I made football a secondary thought in my life rather than an all consuming passion.

It’s amazing how some posters just can’t let go. Payton and Brees are gone. Payton and Brees lost games. Y’all get all up in your feels because Brees tossed up 3 picks in his last game and couldn’t throw long his last 3 seasons. Y’all get in your feels because Payton really quit and didn’t retire…
I think they are upset that people really compared Winston to Brees early years. When it’s no comparison

All I said was we took the consistency of the last 15 years for granted. I didnt say we cant move on. I AM saying this current team isnt going anywhere

Imagine the multiverse where the “No call” is called, the Saints win that Super Bowl, and Brees retires on top…. Sad at the would of, could of, should of.

I still feel like the day of the “No call” was the day I made football a secondary thought in my life rather than an all consuming passion.
💯.
I think they are upset that people really compared Winston to Brees early years. When it’s no comparison
Not upset but it’s foolish lol. Very foolish. Just as Allen is not on the same planet as Sean as a HC, Jameis isn’t on the same planet as Drew as a QB. Just cold hard facts.
I’ll be forever grateful for what those two brought to my team, was an amazing run I never thought I’d see.

We shall see.
youre seeing what we are now. This current iteration will scrape by some awful teams and get dominated otherwise. thats what we currently are.

It was pretty arrogant to think Sean Payton was not that much of a difference maker as a head coach and offensive mastermind.
IMO, this is where we are missing him the most. we have more talent on offense than we’ve had in several years. But the play calling has been…strange. There is not continuity to the plays, no rhythm, and no forward-thinking. It’s like someone gave us Sean Payton’s playbook but we have no idea how to use it.

If that’s how you care to remember DB you are not really a fan. It is a testament to the man that he did what he did with broken ribs and a weakened arm.

I’ve been a fan since the 80’s, and I’ve seen A LOT of bad football. The prospect of returning to those days fills me with dread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom