Never take what we had for granted again. (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a fun 15 years to say the least.

I fear that we will have the same fate as the New York Jets. "Remember that Super Bowl 54 years ago? Yeah, those were the days......"
Nothing compares to the Jets with their horrible ownership.

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I think most posters want what's best for the team. There are a few though, well I'll just leave it alone. If you want to PM me for my unbiased opinion, no problem.
Gonna do that L.

RaginCajun83

Saints/Wrestling Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think Brady has skewed everything. Since Payton took over, only Brady and Eli have more than one championship.
Rodgers only has one. Even if you go back, Favre has just one.
Marino has NONE and he was superior to just about everyone to ever play the position

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
Here’s my question for Coach Carmichael and anyone else who was on the offensive staff when Payton was here.

You worked with him for years. You had/have access to his playbook. You were at the table for gameplanning. You were on the sidelines week in and out and had input with the playcalling. You studied under one of the best offensive coaches in NFL history. Why do you look lost?

I think the answer is multi-faceted, but one really important component of Sean Payton’s play-calling was timing. More often than not, he knew when to call what and it typically worked. Moreover, he had a field general under center that was an extension of him on the field with the added bonus of being able to execute the game plan. That’s not the case now.

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Marino has NONE and he was superior to just about everyone to ever play the position
Agreed. And Go Stros. Only thing I miss about H-Town is sitting behind the Stros bench cheering them on many times a year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom