Never take what we had for granted again. (1 Viewer)

IMO, this is where we are missing him the most. we have more talent on offense than we’ve had in several years. But the play calling has been…strange. There is not continuity to the plays, no rhythm, and no forward-thinking. It’s like someone gave us Sean Payton’s playbook but we have no idea how to use it.
06CCC7D6-DD00-4839-AE21-B668C8222EA9.jpeg
Reminds me of old Ralphie’s dilemma.

Sean left because the FO sided with Brees on coming back instead of going for Brady.

Sean felt like it robbed him of a legacy.. Brady knew he had 3 Superbowl wins in New Orleans.
Has this rumor ever been confirmed because the Raiders seem to be the team that was next in line.

Sean left because the FO sided with Brees on coming back instead of going for Brady.

Sean felt like it robbed him of a legacy.. Brady knew he had 3 Superbowl wins in New Orleans.
Show me proof that the FO went against SP on the DB subject.

We certainly look like the Saints teams before Sean. Finding ways to lose.
I told someone if the Saints Just showed up to the stadium and did nothing they probably would of won the game.

Sure Drew and Payton lost some games but there was always hope. What I have been watching the last three weeks I have no hope. The offense looks lost .We don’t attack any weakness of the opposing defense which tells me these guys don’t know how to watch film or they don’t have the system in place to install that attack. Either way it is a hopeless situation. I thought that the Saint’s organization had progressed enough to where the transition would be seamless. Instead it looks like amateur hour. It’s going to take a strong will to cut bait this quickly but that is exactly what needs to be done. The team knows it too and they play like it.

I was ready for Brees to retire, he just didn’t have what it took to take the team over the hump.

I was depressed for at least a week when Payton quit. Because I felt with him here he’d be able to find the next QB.

IMO, this is where we are missing him the most. we have more talent on offense than we’ve had in several years. But the play calling has been…strange. There is not continuity to the plays, no rhythm, and no forward-thinking. It’s like someone gave us Sean Payton’s playbook but we have no idea how to use it.
It's what has most of us upset. We have talent all over this team yet the play is so inconsistent especially on offense, the Saints have yet to put a complete game together and that's what has people saying things like "it's still early" but at this point I do not feel it's on the players as much as it is coaching especially on offense.

The talent is there. The players are there, the coaching is lacking

I was ready for Brees to retire, he just didn’t have what it took to take the team over the hump.

I was depressed for at least a week when Payton quit. Because I felt with him here he’d be able to find the next QB.
Just gotta rely here. Didn’t have what it takes

2011 SF game. With Pierre Thomas knocked out in the first quarter. Down by significant amounts 3 times and he brings us back to win….err no defense

Minnesota game. Down 17 in as tough an environment as you can find and he brings us back to win…. Err no defense

No Call game. On the doorstep of a chip shot FG

But no the guy didn’t have what it takes. Cmon man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom