Never take what we had for granted again. (1 Viewer)

Yep. Folks are P'Oed and divided. Seems to be team Taysom (never been on that team) Vs team Jameis (been on this one but am losing faith).

If we are all fans of the team first, wouldn’t we all want what’s best for the team? I struggle to understand how anyone could put player before team, no matter who that player is.
I think most posters want what's best for the team. There are a few though, well I'll just leave it alone. If you want to PM me for my unbiased opinion, no problem.

Yeah, it was a fun 15 years to say the least.

I fear that we will have the same fate as the New York Jets. "Remember that Super Bowl 54 years ago? Yeah, those were the days......"

Go tell that to fans of Bills, Miami, Jets and Detroit. Until recently, those teams were lost for 15 plus years.
Except for Buffalo (who recently changed ownership), Miami, NY Jets, and Detroit have had horrible ownership.

Yeah, it was a fun 15 years to say the least.

I fear that we will have the same fate as the New York Jets. "Remember that Super Bowl 54 years ago? Yeah, those were the days......"
Nothing compares to the Jets with their horrible ownership.

Here’s my question for Coach Carmichael and anyone else who was on the offensive staff when Payton was here.

You worked with him for years. You had/have access to his playbook. You were at the table for gameplanning. You were on the sidelines week in and out and had input with the playcalling. You studied under one of the best offensive coaches in NFL history. Why do you look lost?

I think the answer is multi-faceted, but one really important component of Sean Payton’s play-calling was timing. More often than not, he knew when to call what and it typically worked. Moreover, he had a field general under center that was an extension of him on the field with the added bonus of being able to execute the game plan. That’s not the case now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom