Never trust another text (1 Viewer)

davy17c

Vive l'Ecosse Libre
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.dailytxts.com

You can send a text between 2 people as long as they have each others numbers and they recieve the text as if its from the other person.

When you sign up you get 3 free texts so just make up a few new email addresses and totally free.

Talk about starting a fight in an empty house !

oooooooohh. I see myself getting into a lot of trouble with this.

It's almost the same thing we used to do in high school when we were discovering the joys of 3 way (calling) .. I know how most of your little deviant minds work. Dial 2 numbers of people who don't like each other & you & your buddy just sit really quiet while the fireworks start. Fun times...

It's almost the same thing we used to do in high school when we were discovering the joys of 3 way (calling) .. I know how most of your little deviant minds work. Dial 2 numbers of people who don't like each other & you & your buddy just sit really quiet while the fireworks start. Fun times...

yes, i was a victim of 3 way calling once in junior high when my gf was listening, unbeknownst to me, while i said awful things about her to a mutual friend that i was trying to hook up with... i'll never forget when she piped up to tell me she had been listening the whole time. :covri:

Yeah, I'm laughing too. :jpshakehead:

c'mon Kat.. as much time as you spend here you have be at least be becoming a closet Saints fan. We won't tell anyone.. it'll be our little "secret" :0107:

c'mon Kat.. as much time as you spend here you have be at least be becoming a closet Saints fan. We won't tell anyone.. it'll be our little "secret" :0107:

Leave Kat alone! I suffered through decades of Saints failure, she can do the same for her Browns

medium_brownie.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom