New 3 min Trailer for Man of Steel (1 Viewer)

SebaSaint

Indonesian Coon***
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T6DJcgm3wNY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

geeking out....:spaz2:

I hope it is as good as Superman IV

It'll get my money

images

Looks like we're finally getting a Superman movie that captures the scope the property is capable of*. I'm not even a big Superman fan, but this looks spectacular.

*Who can forget the epic that was Superman Returns? Superman as a deadbeat dad! Superman saved by regular people! Lex Luthor's grand plan is a real estate scheme! Superman doesn't do much besides lift heavy things! Ugh. It's nice to see some scale in a Superman flick for once.

I can't wait for this. I love origin stories, especially when they're done like this one is set up. The reluctant hero? Yep...I'm in on opening weekend. And I probably go to see 3 movies a year.

I was only mildly interested in this movie before that preview. I really hadn't paid much attention to it. Now it's at the top of my list to see.

I wasn't even planning to rent it. Now I might to see it. I don't care for anything DC related with the exception of the recent batman trilogy but this version of Superman looks interesting.

I think the general consensus when this was coming along was, "Oh, they're making another Superman." They've brought it along slowly, revealing bit by bit, each bit a little more exciting than the last. Let's hope that this latest trailer didn't use up all of the excitement in this one. The movie certainly looks visually stunning, so let's see what the story is like. I think it's going to be a Batman trilogy level hit though...at least, that's my hope.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom