New Article in ESPN the Magazine about Chris Paul (1 Viewer)

How great is it that CP3 is gettin' the love!

As much as I love Drew, Deuce and Reggie, it's becoming quite apparent that the huge superstar athlete in N.O. plays on the Hornets.

And I'm getting me some Chris Paul sneakers. They're tight.

As much as I love Drew, Deuce and Reggie, it's becoming quite apparent that the huge superstar athlete in N.O. plays on the Hornets.

Absolutely, The numbers CP has been putting along with making the other players on this team all star worthy is amazing. He is the top 4 for League MVP with the likes of KG, Kobe, Lebron, 3 potential hall of famers.

CP is only in his third year, imagine how good he will be when he has the as much experience as Kidd and Nash.

Man, this kid is good. I predict in one year, he will be undeniabley best PG in the game.

And I'm getting me some Chris Paul sneakers. They're tight.
Get some shoe stretchers. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
As much as I love Drew, Deuce and Reggie, it's becoming quite apparent that the huge superstar athlete in N.O. plays on the Hornets
I think it's ALL good. Gotta prove that the N.O. area can support their guys.

They said last night during the game he is on pace to become the FIRST player in NBA history to score 23 points, 10 assists and 3 steals per game. Thats right, THE FIRST PLAYER IN NBA HISTORY!!! That my friends, is crazy to think about. He is responsible for at least 43 points per game or more if some of those dimes are for three.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom