New Assassins Creed 2 Trailer (1 Viewer)

So, I finished Assassin's Creed tonight and I am really looking forward to AC 2. AC had it's control issues and it was a bit too repetitive with too many lulls in the action, but if they can work on that, add some depth to the city, keep the story moving a little faster and add elements like armor upgrades and new weapons, while keeping a nice story line, AC 2 should be great.

I liked a lot of AC. But it exhausted me. I wish I never would have played the first one, because I think the second one will be much improved and I'm too burned out on the game to try it out.

I liked a lot of AC. But it exhausted me. I wish I never would have played the first one, because I think the second one will be much improved and I'm too burned out on the game to try it out.

I think it's one of those games that you have to be in the right mood for and one that gets better by comparison. I wasn't in the mood when I first picked it up and like you, it exhausted me. Then I got it the other day and it just clicked. Part of what helped is that it does so many things well in comparison to other games. And the biggest thing to me was the game play was made more fun when they cut out a lot of the travel time and let you just jump from city to city. But, what makes me hopeful for AC 2 is that there were so many small things they can do to make it a great game and it looks like they made those changes. It sounds like they listened to people who wanted more varied missions, more weapon variety, a deeper city and couldn't understand why you could not swim and corrected. I appreciate it when a company seems to be listening to its consumers. You ought to at least Gamefly it.

i just have a thing for games like this

infamous, uncharted, AC1.....a good mix of action and adventure....

also, something about being able to climb everything....i really like that and i can't explain why

IMO, AC was a great game....i might gamefly it just to play through again before the new one comes out....

also, something about being able to climb everything....i really like that and i can't explain why

I think the official phrase for that is "Crackdown Fever."

It's like Pacman Fever, but different. And with no song.

I think the official phrase for that is "Crackdown Fever."

It's like Pacman Fever, but different. And with no song.

except i didn't really play crackdown

and i played AC, uncharted, and Infamous way before i tried it

so, not really

i just have a thing for games like this

infamous, uncharted, AC1.....a good mix of action and adventure....

IMO, AC was a great game....i might gamefly it just to play through again before the new one comes out....

See, I'm not usually a big fan of this genre of games. I didn't really like GTA IV, Uncharted or infamous and I didn't like AC the first time I tried it. But, I decided to check it out before the new one came out and I really did enjoy it. I think it was the minor tweaks they made in the updates and I'm amazed how much the little things can change your impression of a game.

My favorite lasting memory of Assasin's Creed was showing my wife (who hates heights and gets very nervous) how I could climb all the way to the top of that really tall church steeple in one of the cities. The game's on the big screen in high-def, with surround sound going so the immersion factor is pretty high and she's all tense watching me climb, so I get to the very top and intentionally make Altair slip off the cross and begin freefalling, to which the wife literally starts screaming as if she were falling. :smilielol: Oh, good times.

My favorite lasting memory of Assasin's Creed was showing my wife (who hates heights and gets very nervous) how I could climb all the way to the top of that really tall church steeple in one of the cities. The game's on the big screen in high-def, with surround sound going so the immersion factor is pretty high and she's all tense watching me climb, so I get to the very top and intentionally make Altair slip off the cross and begin freefalling, to which the wife literally starts screaming as if she were falling. :smilielol: Oh, good times.

That is a pretty cool climb. I did it twice because I fell off the cross the first time before I synched it. It was a cool fall. The second time I fell on purpose.

except i didn't really play crackdown

and i played AC, uncharted, and Infamous way before i tried it

so, not really

This isn't really about you at this point. Crackdown Fever is Crackdown Fever.

Can't wait to see where this story goes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom