New avatar for the week... (1 Viewer)

Puntz

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
you know what scares me about your avatars?..i remember the panther one, than i remember the decapitated raven one, both made (or should i say released) prior to the respective games....

I really like the avatars, but we lost both those games...some bad avatar mojo perhaps?

OP
Purple Haze

Purple Haze

Taste it. You'll love it.
Reaction score
you know what scares me about your avatars?..i remember the panther one, than i remember the decapitated raven one, both made (or should i say released) prior to the respective games....

I really like the avatars, but we lost both those games...some bad avatar mojo perhaps?
Yes, but those where only the ones that I used on here. I made ones for all the other games as well.

Tell you what, we lose this Sunday and i'll definitly chalk it up as bad juju :D

mRex

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
You the one that had the one with the Falcon SPEARED?

I hunted for that one for a hour and could not find it.
Wanted to post that picture on there forum. LOL

That was THE BEST EVER.

MVCrook

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think I like Infamous' avatar more. Is there someway to see a bigger, clearer version?

OP
Purple Haze

Purple Haze

Taste it. You'll love it.
Reaction score
You the one that had the one with the Falcon SPEARED?

I hunted for that one for a hour and could not find it.
Wanted to post that picture on there forum. LOL

That was THE BEST EVER.
No, it was the Eagle head, but here you go:

The Falcons one that I never posted on here:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Team completely hopeless after week one or do you see the light? Fantasy Football Board 0
Dan in Lafayette Alex Anzalone on Josh Jacobs, Saints Linebackers | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Tre'Quan Smith Talks Saints Offense, Week 2 prep | Saints at Raiders 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Jared Cook on Jon Gruden, Saints Offensive Depth | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette NFL Week 2: Cesar Ruiz upgraded on Saints-Raiders injury report SR News Page Articles 0
Saints Week 2 - Friday Injury report - Davenport / Thomas DNP, Ruiz / Sanders FP Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
The Edge: Assessing how New Orleans Saints, Las Vegas Raiders stack up for Week 2 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
No fans in Superdome for Week 3 vs. Packers, but Saints 'hopeful' to have fans for Chargers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Lattimore Saints Michael Thomas “has a shot” to play Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 29
james_k_p Video 2020 Highlight Shows Week 01 - Final Play, 4th down on 4, B&G Review Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Week 2 Bold Predictions Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: 5 key takeaways from Week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints Thursday Injury Report: 2020 Week 2 at Las Vegas Raiders... Five New Orleans players listed in Thursday's report SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze Week 2: Saints Injury Report with Thomas, Davenport Listed Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
NFL Picks Week 2: Vegas, Baby! Vegas! Saints RSS News Feeds 0
4 daily fantasy players from Week 2: Saints vs Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Five questions before Week 2: New Orleans Saints at Las Vegas Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints rookie roundup: Week 1, Roach shines, Trautman plays Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 17: Saints still looking good in overall polls following week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
woohoosaint Congratulations Legatron for being named NFC Special Teams Player of the Week Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Dan in Lafayette Saints vs. Raiders: 3 Things to Watch in Week 2 SR News Page Articles 0
Thomas Morstead is NFC Special Teams Player of the Week after stellar Week 1 performance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze Saints vs. Raiders: 3 Things to Watch in Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Saints P Thomas Morstead wins NFC special teams player of the week for Week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints remain one of the NFL’s best in Week 2 Power Rankings Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC staff picks for Week 2, Chiefs roll, but confidence in the Rams is mixed Saints RSS News Feeds 0
State of the NFC South: Week 2, the Falcons are still the Falcons Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints punter Thomas Morstead NFC special teams player of the week Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints balance the workload between Alvin Kamara and Latavius Murray in Week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
WATCH: CSC’s week in review breaks down Saints’ big win against Tampa Bay Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus PFF: C.J. Gardner-Johnson led the NFL's defensive backs in Week 1 stops SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints are 6.5-point road favorites in Week 2 over the Raiders SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze Saints Offense vs. Raiders Defense Preview - Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Chris Godwin: Tom Brady “recognizes that it’s just one week” Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill NFL "If The Season Ended Today..." - WEEK 1 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24
CSC’s Week 2 fantasy waiver wire, Saints D/ST and more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints: Important quotes from Week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 15: More takeaways from Saints week 1 game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints-Bucs draws high ratings for opening week game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints haven't trailed in NFC South for 722 days; here's where things stand after Week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC’s fantasy studs and duds from Week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 1 snap count review Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Week 1: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly Saints RSS News Feeds 0
3 Ups and 2 Downs from the Saints Week 1 opener against Tom Brady and the Bucs Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Barnwell: Handing out 13 QB awards for Week 1, from Brady and Brees to Burrow and Wentz Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 14: Saints emerge victorious in week 1 challenge against Tampa Bay Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Alvin Kamara's big week — 2 touchdowns, a new contract and a Saints win: 'I'm thankful' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Tom Brady's big gamble goes bust in Week 1? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Sean Payton Postgame Interview after Saints Win vs. Buccaneers | Week 1 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Marcus Williams on 1st Half Interception in Week 1 vs Buccaneers | 2020 NFL SR News Page Articles 0