New blog is up. Enjoy. (1 Viewer)

Nice points in your blog, but too many are auditioning for the “Negative Nancy” sequel.

I’m still all in on the Saints this season.

:gosaints:

Attachments

• 02C0AE72-17A2-4CF7-BAE1-398C4327AE04.jpeg
    02C0AE72-17A2-4CF7-BAE1-398C4327AE04.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 3
Nice points in your blog, but too many are auditioning for the “Negative Nancy” sequel.

I’m still all in on the Saints this season.

:gosaints:
:hihi:

I said NFC South champs at 13-4 and I see no reason to change it right now.

Great read.... I'm a fan!

I'd love to see (if healthy) a Dav, Onion, Cam and Turner front.

So we're two games in and we've already seen best case and worst case scenarios play out.

My bold projection for wins this year is some where between 4 and 12.

Pretty good stuff. I have nothing further to add except that the Saints should run the ball. I know McCoy is out and that throws off the chemistry of the O-line, but I don't think the Saints are yet ready to prioritize the pass until Winston gets more game experience in basic sets.

I'll go with a low of 6 wins and a high of 11. Wild card.

I enjoyed this, actually makes me want to blog

-On Winston I agree with you he’s on the right track and I don’t think Game 2 was on him.

However, I do think the defense goes as the offense goes. If the O is productive the Defense can be fearsome, but it’s not the 2000 Ravens.

Heck, don’t think any defense in the league is built like that these days, or can be for that matter because things are so heavily tilted towards offense.

So in essence the Saints D bad day was in part due to a lackluster performance by the O which when you’re the QB is your responsibility overall ie a lackluster game by Winston.

Comes with territory.

On Cam, I agree. Saints we’re smart to draft another DE even when fans thought they weren’t.

Love the part about the NFL doing just enough.

Still think this is a 9-8 playoff team. I’m not sure the Panthers will sustain their hot start meaning Saints are likely #2 in division at end of year(potentially #1) and will get a playoff spot despite an ok record.

Well played sir, very well played

New blog is up. Enjoy. Feedback (negative especially) is more than appreciated, so have at it!

The segment about the defense was hard to follow because it’s grammatically incorrect. I know what you meant, but you did specifically ask for negative feedback.

So we're two games in and we've already seen best case and worst case scenarios play out.

My bold projection for wins this year is some where between 4 and 12.
:hihi: Finally, a "bold prediction" with some real teeth! Kudos.

The segment about the defense was hard to follow because it’s grammatically incorrect. I know what you meant, but you did specifically ask for negative feedback.
That was a half-sentence because I was only talking about the first half?

Nice catch, thank you.

I thoroughly approve at the whole thing. This year's team is going to be a magical thing of perfection at times and at others will be smoke and mirrors on ten hits of LSD-25.

Winston is quietly trying to fill the unfillable shoes of Drew Brees on a team that isn't nearly as deep as it was just last year. I think if we can just find an identity sooner rather than later and win the turnover battle, we'll have a more successful season than not. If we can find some 2006 Drew Brees/Sean Payton Saints kind o' magic, who the hell knows? I sure don't, but I'll enjoy finding out.

Who Dat! Let's have a good game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom