New Board

jasonl55

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Ratings
I know Andrus wouldn't post this so I am going to. Guys/Gals as we begin enjoying this new and improved site, we all need to seriously think about how much joy the site brings and then remember that Andrus needs our help to keep it running. Take this time to think about sending in a few bucks to help keep this site running. If all you can send is $5, then send in the $5.

Ratings
I just put myself down for a recurring monthly contribution this morning. Showing a small token of my appreciation for something that is a big part of my life. Thanks to everyone on the board.

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Ratings
I just put myself down for a recurring monthly contribution this morning. Showing a small token of my appreciation for something that is a big part of my life. Thanks to everyone on the board.
I have done the same for quite some time now and I don't even notice it. For the folks that can do it, I'm sure it really helps Andrus out as this board costs big bucks to keep it up and running, the way they do. Thanks for helping out Syracuse Saint!

Moderator #6

primadox

Hurricane Bear Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ratings
Houston TX, via Parsippany, NJ and New Orleans
Think of this....I don't have time to read a lot of magazines, but I do read saintsreport (many times a day, in fact!). How much is the average magazine subscription, which gives you news/articles/etc. maybe once a month? Instead of subscribing to lots of magazines, I'll send my "magazine" money here. We used to get ESPN Magazine, which IMO was a waste of money (all ads!!!). I get the news I want, and much more of it, right here. Plus, it's a lot more fun!

Ratings
Bump...this is a good time to get new contributors.

Even our board had a "Rebirth". There you geaux, there's your nickname for the board..."The rebirth"

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
Fremont, CA (...with my heart always in NOLA)
Think of this....I don't have time to read a lot of magazines, but I do read saintsreport (many times a day, in fact!). How much is the average magazine subscription, which gives you news/articles/etc. maybe once a month? Instead of subscribing to lots of magazines, I'll send my "magazine" money here. We used to get ESPN Magazine, which IMO was a waste of money (all ads!!!). I get the news I want, and much more of it, right here. Plus, it's a lot more fun!
This post (above) made me think again. I've already sent in some of my "allowance" from the wife, but thinking about all SSF means to me (as a Saints' fan), I'm gonna send a little bit more.

The upcoming draft hasn't even hit yet, and I still feel the excitement building since the '07 season ended. And not only that, but SR is great "one-stop-shopping" with the News, SSF, as well as the good play of the Hornets, LSU and Voodoo.

There aren't many days that I don't log onto SR. Couldn't ask for much more. :beerchug:

It would be a sad, sad day if we didn't have SR to go to... :no: :covri:

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.