New Board (1 Viewer)

jasonl55

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Sticky Post
I know Andrus wouldn't post this so I am going to. Guys/Gals as we begin enjoying this new and improved site, we all need to seriously think about how much joy the site brings and then remember that Andrus needs our help to keep it running. Take this time to think about sending in a few bucks to help keep this site running. If all you can send is $5, then send in the $5.

fish321

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Well worth the monthly subscription, been doing it for a few months and will give more if I can

BigFish_NJ

a Who Dat from NJ!!!
Reaction score
It's the least I can do. Especially since there is no other group that shares the same passion as we do...

Thanks for making it possible!!! :9:

jimrip

Bring the Wood!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well worth anything you can give. It's actually mind-boggling when you realize how many people from around the world come here first to pick up the latest on the Saints.

HailStateSaintsFan

Formerly known as MSSaintfan
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Biloxi native, living in Central Mississippi
u guys could put some google adds or somethign ...
The beauty, or at least one of the beauties, of this board is the lack of pop-ups and annoying tracer ads that show up everywhere else. Give. It stops THE MAN from winning.

:hihi:

saintmdterps

Upon my soul I feel fine
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not having SR.com would be a SAD SAD tragedy...
Especially for all of us outside the New Orleans area. I have a hard time following the Terps in our local paper (2 hours from college park) let alone the Saints. I'm going to see what I can do about a recurring monthly donation. It may have to come from the beer fund:no:

Thanks guys!!!

saint hdawg

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I sent my donation last month, but definitely considering the recurring monthly subscription. Andrus and everyone in SR rocks! :0056:

TexaSaint

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's been too long since I donated as well. A few bucks have been paypal'd to ya Andrus

CHI-TOWNSAINT

More than 15K posts served!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on my thank you for the last donation....:hihi: Just joking!:ezbill:

skymike

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
bumpity

Sorry, Andrus, I messed up the 1st time & accidently sent you 0.00. The second try was sucessfull, and should make up for that.

This site, though likely a bit different from its roots now, because of so many users, is still my prime source of sports entertainment, next to the games themselves. Many of us here meet in person, organize tailgates, meet at training camp, watch games together, etc., so this is not your typical internet chat site.

Our Houston chapter of fans, the "Hou-Dats" even meet in the off-season. We'll likely catch some baseball games, draft day again this year, or just show up at my house again and drink beer, even though I dont think we'll all fit in my place now. Anyone is welcome, as there are both native and transplanted Saints fans--- you would be surprised at our numbers in the Houston area. We really out-noised the Texans fans this year at Reliant. (See PRIMADOX's signature pic) If you want to hang out w/ us, check the HOUSTON SAINTS FANS thread.

I still believe this site had a hand in keeping the Saints in N.O. . . Kellye said it well--- this beats any magazine.

Last edited:

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Man! I was like "New Board"? At first it didn't register that this thread was old. :)

Anyway, I really do appreciate the support very much. Thanks to everyone that has contributed. We are about halfway to our goal with not a lot of time left in this pledge drive (Runs until the Draft), so I may be running another one when the season starts.

New Server coming soon! We'll try not to inconvenience everyone too much in the changeover process. Should be live before the draft.

I am also working on an optional skin with a dark background for those that prefer that style.

Oh, and thanks Chi-Town! :9:

BB&G
Andrus

noscajun

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Dubuque, Iowa (via Bay St. Louis, MS, born in NO)
don't forget the annual sr. com draft contest. (not trying to steal your spotlight SAINTSFAN :hihi:). it's a good way to showcase your mock draft against everyone and donate at the same time.

but be warned SAINTSFAN is the defending three time champion......:bowdown:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Twitter

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom