New Board (1 Viewer)

jasonl55

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Sticky Post
I know Andrus wouldn't post this so I am going to. Guys/Gals as we begin enjoying this new and improved site, we all need to seriously think about how much joy the site brings and then remember that Andrus needs our help to keep it running. Take this time to think about sending in a few bucks to help keep this site running. If all you can send is $5, then send in the $5.

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sooooooo glad to be back in New Orleans!!!!!
don't forget the annual sr. com draft contest. (not trying to steal your spotlight SAINTSFAN :hihi:). it's a good way to showcase your mock draft against everyone and donate at the same time.

but be warned SAINTSFAN is the defending three time champion......:bowdown:
Err, ummm...

how 'bout some details? :shrug:

Or, is that part of the strategy ...wait until 2 hrs. before the draft, then announce the rules 'n stuff? :hihi:

Chopzley

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I signed up for a monthly recurring donation as well. Figured it was the least I could do, I spend at least a couple of hours combined a day here (at work nonetheless, LOL). So for all you lurkers, or people that don't contribute, see about donating what you can in order to keep the best fan site in the WORLD up and running smoothly. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SoggyBottomBoy Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8

Headlines

Top Bottom