New Board (1 Viewer)

Think of this....I don't have time to read a lot of magazines, but I do read saintsreport (many times a day, in fact!). How much is the average magazine subscription, which gives you news/articles/etc. maybe once a month? Instead of subscribing to lots of magazines, I'll send my "magazine" money here. We used to get ESPN Magazine, which IMO was a waste of money (all ads!!!). I get the news I want, and much more of it, right here. Plus, it's a lot more fun!

This post (above) made me think again. I've already sent in some of my "allowance" from the wife, but thinking about all SSF means to me (as a Saints' fan), I'm gonna send a little bit more.

The upcoming draft hasn't even hit yet, and I still feel the excitement building since the '07 season ended. And not only that, but SR is great "one-stop-shopping" with the News, SSF, as well as the good play of the Hornets, LSU and Voodoo.

There aren't many days that I don't log onto SR. Couldn't ask for much more. :beerchug:

It would be a sad, sad day if we didn't have SR to go to... :no: :covri:

:gosaints:

Well worth the monthly subscription, been doing it for a few months and will give more if I can

It's the least I can do. Especially since there is no other group that shares the same passion as we do...

Thanks for making it possible!!! :9:

Well worth anything you can give. It's actually mind-boggling when you realize how many people from around the world come here first to pick up the latest on the Saints.

Wow servers costs are 800 a month. Yeah we all need to contribute!:D

Not having SR.com would be a SAD SAD tragedy...
Especially for all of us outside the New Orleans area. I have a hard time following the Terps in our local paper (2 hours from college park) let alone the Saints. I'm going to see what I can do about a recurring monthly donation. It may have to come from the beer fund:no:

Thanks guys!!!

I sent my donation last month, but definitely considering the recurring monthly subscription. Andrus and everyone in SR rocks! :0056:

It's been too long since I donated as well. A few bucks have been paypal'd to ya Andrus

I'm still waiting on my thank you for the last donation....:hihi: Just joking!:ezbill:

bumpity

Sorry, Andrus, I messed up the 1st time & accidently sent you 0.00. The second try was sucessfull, and should make up for that.

This site, though likely a bit different from its roots now, because of so many users, is still my prime source of sports entertainment, next to the games themselves. Many of us here meet in person, organize tailgates, meet at training camp, watch games together, etc., so this is not your typical internet chat site.

Our Houston chapter of fans, the "Hou-Dats" even meet in the off-season. We'll likely catch some baseball games, draft day again this year, or just show up at my house again and drink beer, even though I dont think we'll all fit in my place now. Anyone is welcome, as there are both native and transplanted Saints fans--- you would be surprised at our numbers in the Houston area. We really out-noised the Texans fans this year at Reliant. (See PRIMADOX's signature pic) If you want to hang out w/ us, check the HOUSTON SAINTS FANS thread.

I still believe this site had a hand in keeping the Saints in N.O. . . Kellye said it well--- this beats any magazine.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom