New Board (1 Viewer)

Man! I was like "New Board"? At first it didn't register that this thread was old. :)

Anyway, I really do appreciate the support very much. Thanks to everyone that has contributed. We are about halfway to our goal with not a lot of time left in this pledge drive (Runs until the Draft), so I may be running another one when the season starts.

New Server coming soon! We'll try not to inconvenience everyone too much in the changeover process. Should be live before the draft.

I am also working on an optional skin with a dark background for those that prefer that style.

Oh, and thanks Chi-Town! :9:

BB&G
Andrus

don't forget the annual sr. com draft contest. (not trying to steal your spotlight SAINTSFAN :hihi:). it's a good way to showcase your mock draft against everyone and donate at the same time.

but be warned SAINTSFAN is the defending three time champion......:bowdown:

don't forget the annual sr. com draft contest. (not trying to steal your spotlight SAINTSFAN :hihi:). it's a good way to showcase your mock draft against everyone and donate at the same time.

but be warned SAINTSFAN is the defending three time champion......:bowdown:

Err, ummm...

how 'bout some details? :shrug:

Or, is that part of the strategy ...wait until 2 hrs. before the draft, then announce the rules 'n stuff? :hihi:

I signed up for a monthly recurring donation as well. Figured it was the least I could do, I spend at least a couple of hours combined a day here (at work nonetheless, LOL). So for all you lurkers, or people that don't contribute, see about donating what you can in order to keep the best fan site in the WORLD up and running smoothly. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom