New Board (1 Viewer)

jasonl55

Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know Andrus wouldn't post this so I am going to. Guys/Gals as we begin enjoying this new and improved site, we all need to seriously think about how much joy the site brings and then remember that Andrus needs our help to keep it running. Take this time to think about sending in a few bucks to help keep this site running. If all you can send is $5, then send in the $5.

I just put myself down for a recurring monthly contribution this morning. Showing a small token of my appreciation for something that is a big part of my life. Thanks to everyone on the board.

I just put myself down for a recurring monthly contribution this morning. Showing a small token of my appreciation for something that is a big part of my life. Thanks to everyone on the board.

I have done the same for quite some time now and I don't even notice it. For the folks that can do it, I'm sure it really helps Andrus out as this board costs big bucks to keep it up and running, the way they do. Thanks for helping out Syracuse Saint!

Think of this....I don't have time to read a lot of magazines, but I do read saintsreport (many times a day, in fact!). How much is the average magazine subscription, which gives you news/articles/etc. maybe once a month? Instead of subscribing to lots of magazines, I'll send my "magazine" money here. We used to get ESPN Magazine, which IMO was a waste of money (all ads!!!). I get the news I want, and much more of it, right here. Plus, it's a lot more fun!

Bump...this is a good time to get new contributors.

Even our board had a "Rebirth". There you geaux, there's your nickname for the board..."The rebirth"

How do you set up the monthly?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom