New breakdown coming (1 Viewer)

TCUDan

Cutting the lead blocker
Staff member
Administrator
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've been gone the past couple of weeks. I officiated my brother's wedding in Croatia and now I'm on vacation in Montenegro until early next week.

When I get back I am going to do a detailed breakdown of the Saints 3rd down/pressure defense, which has been by far their most effective situational scheming on that side of the ball this season.

I'll share my other thoughts on the team as well. Let's hope they keep their momentum going.

Many years ago a girl I was dating, if you want to call it that, told me, “Never say you were going to give me something or you are going to give me something. Just do it and surprise me with it. Until then you’re just like all the other guys.”

How dare you have a fulfilling personal life and spend time with your loved ones??? What about our needs in this forum???

Joking, obviously. Looking forward to reading your new stuff. And I'm hoping to get back to Croatia myself this summer! It's a beautiful country!

I've been gone the past couple of weeks. I officiated my brother's wedding in Croatia and now I'm on vacation in Montenegro until early next week.

When I get back I am going to do a detailed breakdown of the Saints 3rd down/pressure defense, which has been by far their most effective situational scheming on that side of the ball this season.

I'll share my other thoughts on the team as well. Let's hope they keep their momentum going.

That's cool. You always have great breakdowns.

TCU, I'd love for you to do a breakdown on Offense though. All the Packages. I always have wondered about them, because I don't know them at all. Never studied offense. What are Trips, or the Nickle packages, and so on.

I know what that means, but on a football forum, it makes me think of a very competitive and ruckus wedding ceremony lol.

I hope you had a good time. Look forward to the read.
Wonder if there were any pass interference calls during the reception. You know how people get when there's an open bar.

I know what that means, but on a football forum, it makes me think of a very competitive and ruckus wedding ceremony lol.

I hope you had a good time. Look forward to the read.

Surely there was some helmet to helmet contact and some holding he had to throw the yellow laundry for. Let’s hope he was relieved of his duty before the unnecessary roughness of consummation occurred.

Surely there was some helmet to helmet contact and some holding he had to throw the yellow laundry for. Let’s hope he was relieved of his duty before the unnecessary roughness of consummation occurred.

Iconspank.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom