New Camaro Z-28! (1 Viewer)

saintmdterps

Falling feels like flying til you hit the ground.
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Attachments

• Z-28.png
    Z-28.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 414
Good luck finding one without a huge markup

Edit: actually, I'm not seeing the crazy markups anymore. Where have all the $125k Z/28s gone?

And I just bought a new F-150 3 days ago...

Don't be Meathead Rob Lowe.

You're an adult - wouldn't you rather get a BMW 335?

Did they drop all the crappy plastics from the 2015 camaro?

Don't be Meathead Rob Lowe.

You're an adult - wouldn't you rather get a BMW 335?
Nope! My first car was a 1971 Camaro, I then had a mid-life crisis Z-28 in 2000, and now I want my not-going-quietly-into-the-sunset Z-28. Gonna wait a couple years and work on the wife. I'll take a used one after they've worked out the bugs, so I'm looking at 2020 or so. Maybe I can get one then for 35-40K?

:ezbill:

Nope! My first car was a 1971 Camaro, I then had a mid-life crisis Z-28 in 2000, and now I want my not-going-quietly-into-the-sunset Z-28. Gonna wait a couple years and work on the wife. I'll take a used one after they've worked out the bugs, so I'm looking at 2020 or so. Maybe I can get one then for 35-40K?

I bet you get your Z-28 before I get my Challenger Hellcat

You remind me of this movie...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qw0kuEG7NR8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

well if you get one welcome to the club i bought my new camaro two months ago and i love it . now the one above i priced and the sticker price is $74 grand(so i didnt buy that one ) and you can find one at almost all the dealership hood on the northshore and ross dowing both have them . edit i was thinking of the upgraded z-28

For that amount of money, I'd rather a new Corvette.

Do they still make Dodge Vipers? I've always loved those cars.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom