New Cowboys stadium flak. (1 Viewer)

FWtex

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
This is an investigative reporters look into Jerry Jones Deal on the Cowboys new stadium.

Its sickening to see where we fans have let pro sports go. Add into this the fight the NFL is trying to push through against the cable companies and I'd be happy to see the league implode and fall apart.

http://www.wfaa.com/video/index.html?nvid=214242

This is an investigative reporters look into Jerry Jones Deal on the Cowboys new stadium.

Its sickening to see where we fans have let pro sports go. Add into this the fight the NFL is trying to push through against the cable companies and I'd be happy to see the league implode and fall apart.

http://www.wfaa.com/video/index.html?nvid=214242

Why come on a football forum and discuss how happy you'd be to see our love fall apart? Doubt this will be a popular thread.
Besides.. Dallas pumps soo many tax dollars into it's Economy that a mere 650 Million isn't gonna even get a good look at seriously by many.

Why not wish for a positive ending to the problems?

Why not wish for a positive ending to the problems?

If he greed was removed from the NFL and the game returned to the fans who supported it for all these years I would say that is a positive solution.

Its ironic how the NFL is against "public ownership" yet they will gladly accept tax dollars to pad their revenue.

If he greed was removed from the NFL and the game returned to the fans who supported it for all these years I would say that is a positive solution.

Its ironic how the NFL is against "public ownership" yet they will gladly accept tax dollars to pad their revenue.

Many businesses across the nation ask for and receive the public's tax dollars. It's a trade off. Tax incentives, the building of new roads, etc are all a part of landing businesses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom