New DCU Plans (1 Viewer)

Sounds good to me. It seems like there's an actual, for real, mapped out plan for things instead of the hodge podge we were getting before. We'll see.

Watched the video earlier - Gunn really seemed to be geeking out. Which is a great thing.

I think a reboot is needed at this point, and they need to replace that Ezra Miller as the Flash, which I think they're going to do given his baggage. Looking forward to the Lanterns show.

Sounds good to me. It seems like there's an actual, for real, mapped out plan for things instead of the hodge podge we were getting before. We'll see.

Like you said. We'll see. I thought the problem with DCU has always been that there's a vision for the movies then the studio heads who think they know better demand changes that end up dooming the films.

Last edited:
Like you said. We'll see. I thought the problem with DCU has always been that there's a vision for the movies then the studio heads who think they know better demand changes that end up doomong the films.
This.

As long as they give me a comic-accurate Damian Wayne, I'm a comic geek in comic geek heaven.

I think a reboot is needed at this point, and they need to replace that Ezra Miller as the Flash, which I think they're going to do given his baggage. Looking forward to the Lanterns show.
I'm thinking he stays assuming he doesn't fly off the handle anymore. I don't think they're touting the Flash as one of the greatest comic book movies ever solely to counter the bad publicity.

Considering the same guy wrote and directed Peacemaker is doing the same with some of these projects, you might not find that other stuff boring anymore.
I just hope that not every movie and show are half comedies like the MCU projects. Everything doesn't need to be funny.

I'm thinking he stays assuming he doesn't fly off the handle anymore. I don't think they're touting the Flash as one of the greatest comic book movies ever solely to counter the bad publicity.
I think Ezra will be gone after The Flash release. They only stuck with him because most of the movie was finished filming before the controversy.

I think Ezra will be gone after The Flash release. They only stuck with him because most of the movie was finished filming before the controversy.
That's easily plausible, I just think he's said the right things and maybe he's actually sincere and they recognize that. Based off what Saffran said about him today, it wouldn't shock me if he stays on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom