New DCU Plans (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't be surprised either way, but he really isn't a good Flash, and with them recasting other roles, I would bet on Ezra being out after the movie runs its course in theaters.
I thought he was great but I don't read the comics, so I don't know how he "should" be.

Here's something that I just thought of. What if the reboot has Barry Allen dead in Crisis and Wally West is the Flash.

Here's something that I just thought of. What if the reboot has Barry Allen dead in Crisis and Wally West is the Flash.
I would definitely be on board with Wally as the Flash. I grew up with both, but Wally is my favorite.

I would definitely be on board with Wally as the Flash. I grew up with both, but Wally is my favorite.
The Mark Waid Wally West Flash run was second only to Peter David's Hulk run at the time, IMO.

I'm just speculating here, but what if The Flash movie introduces Wally and Barry dies at the end? And that's why they haven't announced anything about Miller? Didn't they do a bunch of re-shoots?

As he said, he's not necessarily adapting the stories from them, just looks and tone. Is that not okay?
Looks and tones sounds like adapting to me. But I don't care. I'm ok with Morrison. All-Star Superman is one of the best Supes stories in recent history. And his Batman run gave us Damian, my favorite Robin. So bring it on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom