New Defense video!! (1 Viewer)

greqat video, already longer than our last 2 years combined, defensive highlights I mean lol.

Excellent! I love the movie score music! In fact I kind of cringe every time I click a highlight video because I just know it's going to be Let The Bodies Hit the Floor or Nine Inch Nails or Puff Daddy. You matched the plays to the score instead of covering up video with some random song you happen to like right now. Again, excellent work and kudos. You gots the mad fillum industry skills. The only thing in the whole vid that made me go "I wonder why he did that was when the video spun around.

:plus-un2: would watch again.

I love when a video makes an effort to be a little different than all the other highlight vids out there... and succeeds. Great job man

Everyone please watch the play at 3:56

shanle completly kills the rb on that play.. I watched IT like 5 million times

Thanks for all of the great feedback. One of you mentioned it was not your typical highlight vid with just some random song, that is what I was going for. I did one with Mike Bells performance against the Lions and used Metallica's "For Whom the Bell Tolls" perfectly fitting IMHO. And The War Montage from the Rocky IV soundtrack is a compilation of triumph and victory, once again very fitting for our new and improved Defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom