New EE Trivia Game Thread (Send PM to sign up) (1 Viewer)

Man, I suck. not only am I slow at answering, I only had a 60% correct answer percentage. :rant:

It takes getting used to. Those of us who have played for a while are familiar with how the questions get worded and stuff so we can go faster. Also, in time, you'll get questions you've answered before in the past, so if you missed it three weeks ago, you know the answer now (if you can remember!).

Im gonna join too once I get a password.

I want to earn enough points to buy a tall 4x4

Um, I posted a comment on the trivia board about how awful it was. But I'll do it here too. It was awful. My worst performance ever. My shame is immeasurable. I am humiliated.

But I'll still have a 15-17 point lead in the morning. :)

I'm blaming my sister for calling in the middle of my game. She didn't have anything to do with it, but I'm blaming her anyhow.

So is it one game per day? If it is more, then I quit. No way can I take so much humiliation in a single day.

So is it one game per day? If it is more, then I quit. No way can I take so much humiliation in a single day.
We play daily, but the daily scores are accumulated and tallied for a calendar month to determine a monthly winner.

Ten question worth 100 points each. How ever many right you got is how many hundred you get. Then, the number of seconds it took you to complete the quiz gets deducted from whatever you've got left after missing whatever questions you did. Accuracy is king, but speed plays a factor, as well.

We play daily, but the daily scores are accumulated and tallied for a calendar month to determine a monthly winner.

Ten question worth 100 points each. How ever many right you got is how many hundred you get. Then, the number of seconds it took you to complete the quiz gets deducted from whatever you've got left after missing whatever questions you did. Accuracy is king, but speed plays a factor, as well.

This is BS. No way three people answered all ten questions in 87 seconds or less. I guessed at most of them and it took me 102 seconds just to read the questions. Cheater I say, all cheaters!

But on the bright side, my five correct beats hrussell's 3 correct answers. :angryrazz:

You'll get better and faster. When I first started playing I had times in the 90s most of the time. Today was 55. I've been as fast as 36.

This is BS. No way three people answered all ten questions in 87 seconds or less. I guessed at most of them and it took me 102 seconds just to read the questions. Cheater I say, all cheaters!

Just quoting this for posterity, so we can find it after you've played a while and have those same fast times. :hihi: Oh, and I don't read the entire question - I skip right to the end. Some are wordier than others, so it's just the luck of the draw.

For some unknown reason, I always wanted to post this stupid gif......:hihi:

haters_gonna_hate.gif

But on the bright side, my five correct beats hrussell's 3 correct answers. :angryrazz:

haha today was my worst day...lol oh well

haha today was my worst day...lol oh well
I noticed that, but wasn't gonna mention it. I'm nice like that.

Recently they've changed a lot of the questions. Once you get more acclimated to them, you'll be able to skim through them quicker and more accurately. Accuracy is paramount. Speed will come in time.

I steadfastly maintain that my slower times are due to dial-up. I don't know if it's true, but I've convinced myself, and that seems to be good enough for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom