New EE Trivia Game Thread (Send PM to sign up) (1 Viewer)

KardiacKat

Very Banned
Reaction score
I'm blaming my sister for calling in the middle of my game. She didn't have anything to do with it, but I'm blaming her anyhow.

BHM

Can't please 'em all
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So is it one game per day? If it is more, then I quit. No way can I take so much humiliation in a single day.

parlorcitysaint

WhoDat in exile.
Reaction score
So is it one game per day? If it is more, then I quit. No way can I take so much humiliation in a single day.
We play daily, but the daily scores are accumulated and tallied for a calendar month to determine a monthly winner.

Ten question worth 100 points each. How ever many right you got is how many hundred you get. Then, the number of seconds it took you to complete the quiz gets deducted from whatever you've got left after missing whatever questions you did. Accuracy is king, but speed plays a factor, as well.

BHM

Can't please 'em all
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We play daily, but the daily scores are accumulated and tallied for a calendar month to determine a monthly winner.

Ten question worth 100 points each. How ever many right you got is how many hundred you get. Then, the number of seconds it took you to complete the quiz gets deducted from whatever you've got left after missing whatever questions you did. Accuracy is king, but speed plays a factor, as well.

This is BS. No way three people answered all ten questions in 87 seconds or less. I guessed at most of them and it took me 102 seconds just to read the questions. Cheater I say, all cheaters!

But on the bright side, my five correct beats hrussell's 3 correct answers. :angryrazz:

KardiacKat

Very Banned
Reaction score

You'll get better and faster. When I first started playing I had times in the 90s most of the time. Today was 55. I've been as fast as 36.

OP
SharonT

SharonT

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is BS. No way three people answered all ten questions in 87 seconds or less. I guessed at most of them and it took me 102 seconds just to read the questions. Cheater I say, all cheaters!

Just quoting this for posterity, so we can find it after you've played a while and have those same fast times. :hihi: Oh, and I don't read the entire question - I skip right to the end. Some are wordier than others, so it's just the luck of the draw.

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For some unknown reason, I always wanted to post this stupid gif......:hihi:

haters_gonna_hate.gif

hrussell

The Girl is so Dangerous
Reaction score

But on the bright side, my five correct beats hrussell's 3 correct answers. :angryrazz:

haha today was my worst day...lol oh well

parlorcitysaint

WhoDat in exile.
Reaction score
haha today was my worst day...lol oh well
I noticed that, but wasn't gonna mention it. I'm nice like that.

Recently they've changed a lot of the questions. Once you get more acclimated to them, you'll be able to skim through them quicker and more accurately. Accuracy is paramount. Speed will come in time.

I steadfastly maintain that my slower times are due to dial-up. I don't know if it's true, but I've convinced myself, and that seems to be good enough for me.

KardiacKat

Very Banned
Reaction score
Missed one question. One measly question. That means St. Chris is going to gain 10 points on me in one day. And so it begins.

BHM

Can't please 'em all
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
[SIZE=+1]
Questions correct: 8 / 10
You took 101 seconds to complete this quiz.

I ain't dumb, I slow.
[/SIZE]

parlorcitysaint

WhoDat in exile.
Reaction score
[SIZE=+1]Questions correct: 8 / 10[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]You took 101 seconds to complete this quiz.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]I ain't dumb, I slow. [/SIZE]

Run Forrest Run!!!
:ezbill:
This reminds me of the line in "Space Jam" that takes three characters to get out: Sylvester says, "He'th large", the next character (I forget who) says, "And slow", and finally Daffy says, "And a dork".:smilielol:

I crack me up.

parlorcitysaint

WhoDat in exile.
Reaction score
I just realized what another of my problems is. My mouse doesn't have a wheel in it. It's taking me precious seconds to scroll downward! Within days, watch my times plummet. I'll still get a bunch wrong, but I'll do it faster! Yay!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom