New EE Trivia Game Thread (Send PM to sign up) (2 Viewers)

SharonT

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A new Trivia Game has been set up here:

The SaintsReport.com EE Board Daily Trivia Game - Daily Trivia Game

This is a new-from-scratch game, so you'll have to register and start from zero award points. :(

But, the race is on! :D

The category has changed from the default Daily Trivia to General Knowledge - Level Difficult, so hopefully no more Peruvian 1935 Cricket World Tournament questions. :)

If interested, please PM me for the password needed to start an account. Thanks!

(Edit: You may need to clear cookie from old site to get access to this one. You'll definitely need to log out of your old name to register here - but you can keep your same name.)

5/10...not a good start :(

Yep, there's going to be a learning curve cause we're seeing new questions/categories... No more reading two-three key words and clicking the answer. At least not for the first couple of weeks! :D

Yep, there's going to be a learning curve cause we're seeing new questions/categories... No more reading two-three key words and clicking the answer. At least not for the first couple of weeks! :D

No kidding, I havent missed 3 in ages! zoinks!

Haha, oh snap its timed... shouldn't watch NBA on TNT halftime show and try to do trivia at the same time :covri:

And maybe answer all of the questions...

As badly as I suck at this new one, I think I like it better than the old so far.

Wow, 8, and that was lucky. I like this one better too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom