New EE Trivia Game Thread (Send PM to sign up) (1 Viewer)

Y'know, in some respects, I'd like people to forget to play, so the poor ******* with dialup has a chance. Then I remember that enough of you people consistently answer more questions correctly than me, so I figure what's the point anyway? jerks. :aargh:

what!? :shrug:

:ezbill:

4ccd3bc85e771.png

Whoa. Kid_Dynomite got 10 in 33 seconds today. That HAS to be
some kinda record! Well done!!!

New Year, new bump. :9:

If you want to compete in the daily trivia and do not already have an account, send me a PM. This is offsite, so you'll need to register with a password. You can join at any time, but by starting today, you'll have the advantage of a full month which maximizes your score.

Here's the link to the page: The SaintsReport.com EE Board Daily Trivia Game - Daily Trivia Game

Good luck!

Thanks Sharon, glad to see the trivia game again......:9:

Yeah, I thought so. :nono:

parlorcitysaint is the current high scorer for the day, and the more people who play, the higher his score goes! :D You couldn't have rounded up extras yesterday, when I was in the lead, could you? :jpshakehead: :hihi:

And don't start with your dial-up woes. I'm logging in from a 9-year-old Dell with a 13(?) year-old video card. Elsa Gladiac Ultra. Whoo hoo! :bartmat:

At least 15 seconds between hitting the play button and being able to read the questions. :9:

Yeah, I thought so. :nono:

parlorcitysaint is the current high scorer for the day, and the more people who play, the higher his score goes! :D You couldn't have rounded up extras yesterday, when I was in the lead, could you? :jpshakehead: :hihi:

And don't start with your dial-up woes. I'm logging in from a 9-year-old Dell with a 13(?) year-old video card. Elsa Gladiac Ultra. Whoo hoo! :bartmat:

At least 15 seconds between hitting the play button and being able to read the questions. :9:
lol. I'm not that devious.

In truth, I wanted to add a bookmark to my cell phone, but I can't search on the mobile version of SR. So, I figured that if I bumped the thread, it'd be on the first page of the EE. Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy.

(and if you hadn't figured it out, I'm no longer hindered by dialup)

:ezbill:

Hey, if you've ever thought about possibly beating StChris, or even grabbing the second place title for the month, now's your chance! :D

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=82606

If you would like an account, PM me for the password.

If you have an old account and can't remember the password, you can reset it if you put in a valid email way back when.

The new month starts tonight at midnight.

Good Luck!!! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom