New England just traded for LB Prescott Burgess (1 Viewer)

nsingh93

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
a 7th round conditional draft pick for Prescott Burgess of the Baltimore Ravens.

So i think we won that trade by a land slide :9:

a 7th round conditional draft pick for Prescott Burgess of the Baltimore Ravens.

So i think we won that trade by a land slide :9:

I think that he is referring to the 2011(?) 7th rounder that we gave to NE for David Thomas, our backup TE..

I see what the OP is sayin... but the pick is "conditional" so it may not be a 7th once its all said and one. I think we won that trade anyway... dude was a 3rd rounder (I think) and he's definitely worth more than a 7th. Loomis get the better end of that trade (for now anyway).

If this Burgess guy performs well for the Patriots, can you still say that though? The fact that you haven't heard of him doesn't mean anything.

David Thomas has been solid and needed depth, especially given a limited knowledge of the offense, but I haven't been floored. I can't say the same of our other pick-up from the Pats, Heath Evans, who has made two of the niftiest plays you'll ever see a fullback make in successive weeks in addition to doing a solid job as a blocker.

I don't want to stray off topic, but did Waters (LB) get picked up by anyone after the Saints waived him?

If this Burgess guy performs well for the Patriots, can you still say that though? The fact that you haven't heard of him doesn't mean anything.

good point...watched Prescott play a lot when he was at Michigan. Tall guy that was very disruptive. Pats need help on D. Not bad pick up for a 7th round pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom