@ New England (1 Viewer)

The motor coach is confirmed now however there are still 30 seats available

For those going, meetup at the baseball tavern next to Fenway for LSU/Florida sat night...... The lsu boston alumni meets there for games.... Should be fun! Who Dat !

Can't wait for this trip :ezbill:

I've got a group of 4 right now that may increase to about 6 people. We're definitely interested in that motorcoach to/from the game. The only thing I have booked at this point is the flight. Game tickets look like they're going to be pretty steep. We're planning to stay in downtown Boston so we can go check out the city. If anyone has any advice, please let me know. Thanks.

Dours, we are staying at the W, cheapest we could find downtown but still a pretty penny....there are cheaper places on outskirts but then you may have to rent car and unable to have convenience of local trains....suggest u book now as most places are sold out due to high season and all the events taking place that weekend.....as for the coach just reserve it now at saints patriots bowl bus... Filling up and there will be quite a few who dats on it.....

Party of 4

We will be heading up as well. Rented a car to get back and forth to the stadium. Section 335 Row 17. After looking at prices for transportation, the rental car made sense for us as we will be going to other sites outside of Boston. Can't wait.

My wife and I will be leaving Lake Charles on the 11th, flying into Boston. Heading to Foxboro the evening of the 12th. I hope to meet up with you all for some tailgating before the game.

We booked our seats on the motor coach today from downtown to foxboro. I'm assuming it's the same one mentioned. We're a group of 7 from the Lutcher area.

Gosaints... Yep same one! 21 seats left....gonna be a blast..... Now if we can just find tickets???? Man those yanks are proud of their tix! Where y'all staying? We're at the W

Where can I get info on the motor coach? What time will it be leaving and from where?

Just google saints patriots bowl bus and click on boston.... Leaves south station at noon

Finally got our tickets, just bit the bullet on eBay...section 239 row 22..... More available from same seller in section and those around it.... Cheaper than stubhub for those in nose bleeds but still ridiculous....oh well.....WHO DAT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom