@ New England (1 Viewer)

I watched LSU-Oregon a the Baseball Tavern in 2011 and had a great time. Like someone previously mentioned, the Red Sox could (and probably will be) hosting Game 1 of the ALCS Saturday night. Although I would love to go to the Tavern for the LSU-Florida game, I'm not sure what it'll be like considering the Red Sox playoff game. Any other sports bars in the area to take in the LSU game?

Just spoke with baseball tavern and they said they cater to the lsu crowd... I explained the amount of people coming on top of what normally comes for alumni association and given a possible Alcs game and they said to please come and don't go anywhere else.... So I'm thinking we should all get there a couple hours in advance and if too crowded we can all go to another bar? What say ye?

Just spoke with baseball tavern and they said they cater to the lsu crowd... I explained the amount of people coming on top of what normally comes for alumni association and given a possible Alcs game and they said to please come and don't go anywhere else.... So I'm thinking we should all get there a couple hours in advance and if too crowded we can all go to another bar? What say ye?

Agreed. I'm hoping to do a Fenway tour that morning around 9, grab lunch somewhere then set up at baseball tavern.

Just got my tickets!! Very excited. This will be my first road game. Is anybody tailgating? Hope to see some of you guys up there.

Flying JetBlue out of MSY tomorrow at 9:20 am. Have a connection at JFK. I think we get to Boston around 3:30 local time. Anyone else on that flight?

Glad to see so many WHO DATs making this trip! Our tickets are in section 137, row 8. Plan on checking out Patriot Place for the early kickoffs on Sunday. Should be an awesome time this weekend!

136 row 8, 4 of us. See you there. Who Dat Baby!!!

Baseball Tavern it is.

We will be there tomorrow. We are going to check out the Baseball Tavern today before we tour Fenway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom