new era! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The era of waski_Brees9 begins!! Finally after years of reading this forum which I might add is the best saints forum in south louisiana ive joined up an got a user name I couldnt take not being able to post anymore anyways just wanted to give everyone a shout..... ps WHO DAT!!! :worthy:

Best saints forum in south Louisiana? Uhhhhh negative there is no better saints forum.

On that note then, I am happy to be the first person to red thumb you. I know you didn't do anything to deserve a red thumb, but that's the thing about them. Most red thumbs are unwarranted.

And I'm sure I'm the latest of many for you. Welcome new guy.

is he referring to the 49th parallel running through Alexandria?

Welcome to the forum.

Going forward, please feel free to use commas and periods. It will make your posts much easier to read and you'll get less red thumbs.

WHODAT!

I'm confused about why you said "I couldnt take not being able to post anymore" ....Have you been using a computer that had "Read Only" capabilities?:idunno:

Welcome to the forum.
There is no better forum, period.

(there's a hint in there somewhere)

I'm confused about why you said "I couldnt take not being able to post anymore" ....Have you been using a computer that had "Read Only" capabilities?:idunno:

I think it's as simple as lurkers can't post. Yep, that's probably it.

I thought this was a thread on a new "new era" Saints cap... Bummer... Well... Welcome aboard!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom