New Fan (1 Viewer)

RedStarRiot

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the board as up until last week I had not much interest in NFL.

I'm from Scotland currently on vacation touring the states for my honeymoon and New Orleans was one of my stops . Being renowned for its party atmosphere it was somewhere I was really looking forward to and looked at various other things that was happening in town and seen the Saints were playing the Raiders (Raiders are big in the UK) so I booked myself some tickets and read up on the rules!

OMG, what an atmosphere and energy in the stadium. You guys really get behind your team and it was contagious. I couldn't help but get caught up in it and I'm really looking forward to watching Sundays game now when I'm in Vegas.

I've been reading up on the recent history from the super bowl win and on wards.

Hoping Brees has another great game on Sunday and the defence turn up!

Thanks for making it a great day :)

welcome.

got any experience playing cornerback? j/k

glad to have you as both a fan and a member. you'll find that this is the best fan site on the whole interwebs.

WHO DAT!

Good post! Welcome to the forums! :9:

Welcome! Don't let the naysayers and doomsdayers on here impede your fandom! Wish the outcome of your first game could've been different, but it was exciting at least. And you'd have been hard pressed to find a more passionate fan base to join.

Welcome aboard! What a major trip, I hope you've been enjoying yourself.

I would love to one day make a similar trip to Ireland/Scotland. It's been about 400 years since my family left, so I figure it's time someone in the family finally makes the trip back over to the motherland.

Hi all,

...I'm from Scotland currently on vacation touring the states...and seen the Saints were playing the Raiders (Raiders are big in the UK) so I booked myself some tickets...!

OMG, what an atmosphere and energy in the stadium. You guys really get behind your team and it was contagious. I couldn't help but get caught up in it ...

Funny, the same thing (kinda sorta) happened to me when I went to St Andrews to watch The Open in 1990! ;-)

I hope you have a Most Excellent Adventure for the rest of your trip!

Who Dat!

Welcome to the Premier Saints fan forum, RedStarRiot! :9:

Sounds like a wonderful honeymoon for you, safe travels the rest of the way and props on doing your research as well as having the wisdom to choose the best team to root for!

Who Dat!!

Hi all,

New to the board as up until last week I had not much interest in NFL.

I'm from Scotland currently on vacation touring the states for my honeymoon and New Orleans was one of my stops . Being renowned for its party atmosphere it was somewhere I was really looking forward to and looked at various other things that was happening in town and seen the Saints were playing the Raiders (Raiders are big in the UK) so I booked myself some tickets and read up on the rules!

OMG, what an atmosphere and energy in the stadium. You guys really get behind your team and it was contagious. I couldn't help but get caught up in it and I'm really looking forward to watching Sundays game now when I'm in Vegas.

I've been reading up on the recent history from the super bowl win and on wards.

Hoping Brees has another great game on Sunday and the defence turn up!

Thanks for making it a great day :)
Perfect.......cause we are the William Wallace of the NFL this year.! "Some men are longer than others, Ieey some men Are longer than others." WhoDat Welcome brotha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yeah its been a great trip so far but the Saints game was the highlight.

It'a so cool how the whole place gets behind the team.

That last kick at the end, man if he converts that then the place goes crazy. Never mind, out of the 2 sides Saints where the only one for me.

Man those Raiders are bad winners! Plus the annoying Raaaaaaidersss... I never want to hear that again! Haha.

Looking forward to getting my Jersey ordered when I get back home, shame the games are on at 1.30am a lot of the time, tivo them and avoid the result.

Welcome !!! It is refreshing to see a fan jump on board at this stage of the team's history. I think it is a great jumping on point ... right in the middle of the two best periods in Saints history. We passed one, with our Super Bowl win, and we are halfway back to prominence for another one. Enjoy the ride with us !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom