New Football Sim League (1 Viewer)

GridIronKing34

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm GridIronKing34 from DolphinsNation (Formerly known as Finheaven). I'm a mod over there and we received a link from one our posters that was of a new Football Sim League. It's a very legit site and I'm guessing it'll be one of the largest Sim Leagues on the web very soon. It's pretty cool and I know if you guys post here, you're football nuts so feel free to join.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=13847

Mods: I'm going to post this in this forum and the "Everything Else" forum being I do not know where you want this. Feel free to delete one if it's in the wrong forum. Thanks guys!

brianw37

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i tried it out, and this game is freakin' sweet! i created a cb and ive had him training for a couple of days and now hes competing for a starting job! only problem is my team sucks were like 2-5 on the season. i want to get traded to a human team can u help a brotha out?

kenny59715

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I own a team. I just bought it last night and would love to have you guys come aboard. Please pm me or post your players names so I can trade for you guys.

Reaction score
This guy is posting this to get "points" for his referral :rolleyes:

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Joined up, made a Strong Saftey. name is Norton Bloodshot.

brianw37

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
we could use a strong saftey. we have an awesome offense but our d is well..... you get the point. check us out lakecharles whodats!

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
well I've signed on a team, had my first game. I think I am going to try to level the guy up a bit before I ask to be traded or released.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom