New Football Sim League (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm GridIronKing34 from DolphinsNation (Formerly known as Finheaven). I'm a mod over there and we received a link from one our posters that was of a new Football Sim League. It's a very legit site and I'm guessing it'll be one of the largest Sim Leagues on the web very soon. It's pretty cool and I know if you guys post here, you're football nuts so feel free to join.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=13847

Mods: I'm going to post this in this forum and the "Everything Else" forum being I do not know where you want this. Feel free to delete one if it's in the wrong forum. Thanks guys!

i tried it out, and this game is freakin' sweet! i created a cb and ive had him training for a couple of days and now hes competing for a starting job! only problem is my team sucks were like 2-5 on the season. i want to get traded to a human team can u help a brotha out?

I own a team. I just bought it last night and would love to have you guys come aboard. Please pm me or post your players names so I can trade for you guys.

This guy is posting this to get "points" for his referral :rolleyes:

Joined up, made a Strong Saftey. name is Norton Bloodshot.

we could use a strong saftey. we have an awesome offense but our d is well..... you get the point. check us out lakecharles whodats!

well I've signed on a team, had my first game. I think I am going to try to level the guy up a bit before I ask to be traded or released.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom