New game: Guess whose fault it is (1 Viewer)

So you just wanted to be assuaged by all the men here that despite the fact that you DO know your wife that YOUR mistake was HER mistake?

So when DO you use your brain?

I'm happy to b assuaged by the women here too. And for the record, I have seen her eat steak tacos at Chipotle. The point is that I was in a busy drive-through line and going by what was texted to me. I wasn't auditing it for quality control.

And I'm not 100% in love with your tone right now.

And for the record, I have seen her eat steak tacos at Chipotle.
Well, here's where I'm gonna denigrate both of you -- and everyone else -- for eating at Chipotle.
And I'm not 100% in love with your tone right now.
Whew. I was afraid you'd like like 2 % of it.

Well, here's where I'm gonna denigrate both of you -- and everyone else -- for eating at Chipotle.

Whew. I was afraid you'd like like 2 % of it.

So you don't eat at Chipotle ever? Is that your testimony - I remind you that you're under oath.

So you don't eat at Chipotle ever? Is that your testimony - I remind you that you're under oath.
I have 3 times. First time was my first chance since there were none near me. I was back home visiting my parents and I had been hearing so much from my nephew so I decided to try it. It was the afternoon so, presumably, the food hadn't yet been simmering for 6 hours and was almost freshish.

Second time was next trip back home. Tried it again because it was convenient. Same thing, afternoon, not busy, no complications.

Third time. Finally got one close. Husband had never tried it. Stood in line despite not being line waiters. Got up to the front. Everything looked like glop. Didn't have time to second guess or else go hungry, so we ordered what we thought was the least offensive glop. Decided to spring for the guac. Or what they told us was once guac. It may have been green at one time. It no longer was. I assume the chips were at one time fresh, too. Wished we had gone hungry.

You wrote:
So you just wanted to be assuaged by all the men here...

I (really) read:
So you just wanted to be sausaged by all the men here...

Needless to say, I did this:
CHZfvp3.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom