New Ghostbusters Trailer (1 Viewer)

ok, the movie itself doesn't look that horrible, but how does that whole feel fit in with the other movies?

the others are really just comedies but this one feels like a Stranger Things, Super 8 type flick.

Still has a different feel from the first two, but I guess that's some magic we'll never recapture.

I liked what I saw. I'm going to assume that the grandfather that left them the house would be Egon.

in the first one, didn't he say I can't believe I took out a third mortgage on the house that had been in his family for generations or something like that?
But I do like the look of it. definitely better than the last mess they released...

why not Pether and Zuul? A grandmother was mentioned right?
They're not subtle about implying it's Spengler in the trailer. They literally show 'Spengler' on the uniform right after the words, "Who are you?"

Could just be misdirection, but I think it'd be nice if it wasn't. With Harold Ramis no longer with us, it'd be a nice way to keep his character in the film.

They're not subtle about implying it's Spengler in the trailer. They literally show 'Spengler' on the uniform right after the words, "Who are you?"

Could just be misdirection, but I think it'd be nice if it wasn't. With Harold Ramis no longer with us, it'd be a nice way to keep his character in the film.

true. I didn't notice that.

I liked what I saw. I'm going to assume that the grandfather that left them the house would be Egon.
Being as he's the only one not with us anymore in real life and the rest of the original cast are involved, I'd assume the same.

in the first one, didn't he say I can't believe I took out a third mortgage on the house that had been in his family for generations or something like that?
But I do like the look of it. definitely better than the last mess they released...
That was Ray, not Egon.

As for the trailer, it looks ok I guess. Definitely feels more like a supernatural thriller with comedy sprinkled in, rather than vice versa like the first two. It does have Paul Rudd, so that's a selling point for me.

Looks like some original cast will be making appearances.
From Wiki:
Cast[edit]
Casting[edit]
Mckenna Grace, Finn Wolfhard, and Carrie Coon were announced in March 2019, cast as the sister and brother with their single mother, respectively.[3][2] Reitman described Grace as an avid fan of the series and a perfect fit for his teenaged-girl Ghostbuster concept.[44] Wolfhard was unsure if he would get the role as he had already dressed up as a Ghostbuster during the second season of Stranger Things and that "Jason Reitman is probably not even going to look at my tape" because of that.[46] On June 27, 2019, Paul Rudd shared a video on the official Ghostbusters social media accounts revealing that he had been cast in the film, later confirmed to be Mr. Grooberson, the childrens' new teacher that knows of the Ghostbusters' legacy.[4][47][1] Newcomers Celeste O'Connor and Logan Kim were announced as cast in July 2019.[48]
In addition, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, Sigourney Weaver, and Annie Potts have been confirmed to be reprising their roles from the first two Ghostbusters films.[49][7][45]

Looks like some original cast will be making appearances.
From Wiki:
Cast[edit]
Casting[edit]
Mckenna Grace, Finn Wolfhard, and Carrie Coon were announced in March 2019, cast as the sister and brother with their single mother, respectively.[3][2] Reitman described Grace as an avid fan of the series and a perfect fit for his teenaged-girl Ghostbuster concept.[44] Wolfhard was unsure if he would get the role as he had already dressed up as a Ghostbuster during the second season of Stranger Things and that "Jason Reitman is probably not even going to look at my tape" because of that.[46] On June 27, 2019, Paul Rudd shared a video on the official Ghostbusters social media accounts revealing that he had been cast in the film, later confirmed to be Mr. Grooberson, the childrens' new teacher that knows of the Ghostbusters' legacy.[4][47][1] Newcomers Celeste O'Connor and Logan Kim were announced as cast in July 2019.[48]
In addition, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, Sigourney Weaver, and Annie Potts have been confirmed to be reprising their roles from the first two Ghostbusters films.[49][7][45]

That’s more than some. That is essentially everyone who is living

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom