New Godzilla trailer (1 Viewer)

Yep, I'm excited as well. Definitely seeing this one in theater. Might even spring for the GPX screen with the fancy sound and picture.

I'm way more excited about Godzilla than Avengers. I have super hero fatigue. Have not even seen Infinity War. Still sitting on my Netflix queue.

Anybody go see this yet? I had been thinking about taking my boys to see it one night this week while my wife will be out of town, but the reviews haven't been too kind.

I saw it this weekend. The talents of Charles Dance and Millie Bobby Brown are pretty much wasted, but if you are going for the big monster fight then you will like the movie. I liked it, but I thought the first one was overall a better movie (and told a better story). However, I know what I am getting into with a Godzilla movie, so that doesn't bother me. The critics don't get this apparently. So you get a critics score of 40% on RT, and an audience score of 86%.

I saw it this weekend. The talents of Charles Dance and Millie Bobby Brown are pretty much wasted, but if you are going for the big monster fight then you will like the movie. I liked it, but I thought the first one was overall a better movie (and told a better story). However, I know what I am getting into with a Godzilla movie, so that doesn't bother me. The critics don't get this apparently. So you get a critics score of 40% on RT, and an audience score of 86%.
Saw it Sunday and this is 100% accurate. Go in with the idea that it's a monster fight and you won't be disappointed. Go in wanting gripping drama and you will be. The script was very weak imho. However, I went to see Godzilla beat other critters and entire cities being destroyed by massive non-existent titans.

One our members Lyle Brocato is in that movie. He was also in the bad mom movies. His wife hosted the Sean Payton show

Saw it Sunday and this is 100% accurate. Go in with the idea that it's a monster fight and you won't be disappointed. Go in wanting gripping drama and you will be. The script was very weak imho. However, I went to see Godzilla beat other critters and entire cities being destroyed by massive non-existent titans.

Couldn't have said it better. It was awesome!

I wasn't expecting Citizen Cane or even Avengers.

Im gonna see it at the drive in.
I believe this is how Godzilla was meant to be viewed.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom