New kitchen pantry... need help (1 Viewer)

I think you need more outlets!

and a freaking dishwasher.

Besides that, make sure you have a 12 pack to watch your friend install the uppers! Tell him not to step through your drawers or bust one of those particle board stringers!

Better yet, if he doesn't show up and install cleats, tell him to.

Yup. GFIs needed. Beyond that, I think you answered all the questions, dude.

I would suggest one thing, though. On demand hot water. It's a relatively small unit that would go under the sink, and might save you bucks in the long run rather than making your water heater do all the work.

Here is the only thing missing to make your kitchen complete and make cooking much more enjoyable...

Attachments

• kitchen complete.JPG
    kitchen complete.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 2
Allllllllllllllmooooooooooost finisheddddddd
rAC3w.jpg

Looks good. Before you go any further, please pull wires for outlets to the small area between your stove and fridge.

And, if there's not already one to the left, pull it to. It will be easy since you've already got power above the stove for the vent.

TRUST ME.

Allllllllllllllmooooooooooost finisheddddddd

It is coming along great. Don't forget to seal that grout. Did you lay the tile yourself?

And what is with the sock puppet on the floor?

Looks good. Before you go any further, please pull wires for outlets to the small area between your stove and fridge.

And, if there's not already one to the left, pull it to. It will be easy since you've already got power above the stove for the vent.

TRUST ME.

ROFL. I actually forgot the power for the vent. Will have to do that after the tile is done.

Also, that sock puppet is my pups toy LOL

We're putting the grout tomorrow around noon. That will give the mortar about 20 hours to dry.

Here is his problem. The ceiling is 92" and the pantry is 90". But when he tries to stand it up and it is at an angle, it will be more than 92".

ceiling.jpg

Cut the back of the cabinet, stand up, repair back of cabinet in situ. TA DA!

To get back on topic, the "Grout Booster" that Lowes conned me into buying is a pile of ****. Turned my sand grout white after it dried. "Use this instead of water" says the flooring "professional". WHAT A CROCK OF ****. Now my wife wants to buy grout stain... MOAR DEBT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom