New madden will have individual "Swagger" ratings, sponsored by Old Spice (1 Viewer)

GeauxSaints53

GeauxSaints53
Reaction score
zibswag.jpg

Zib Only Rates 45 for 'Being On A Horse'

Electronic Arts Is Whores, Part One Million: We already knew the new edition of Madden will include an online feature that allows players to scout a prospective opponent’s situational playcalling tendencies, an innovation that was pretty cool until EA announced that players could simply purchase such scouting reports rather than just earn them through playing. Now word comes that a new quantifiable attribute has been added to the several dozen that everyone ignores in favor of “overall”. That’s right, each player now has a “swagger” rating, which judging by how Tom Zbikowski stacks up against his teammates, might as well be a melanin scale. Oh yeah, and this individual rating has been sponsored by Old Spice. I guess they’re still working on getting the Fraternal Order of Police to sponsor the speed rating.

I'm sure the ability to 'be on a horse' aided in our victory over the Colts. :hihi:

Really, I have no clue. Just another sponsor for EA.

I despise EA. It's just getting ridiculous. I want a raw, flat out FOOTBALL game. I don't want all this **** they're putting in it. How does this improve the game, at all? I have Madden '11 pre-ordered this year because Brees is on the cover, but I honestly might not even open the game. Backbreaker is working it's way up the ladder to taking Madden's place in my heart.

I despise EA. It's just getting ridiculous. I want a raw, flat out FOOTBALL game. I don't want all this **** they're putting in it. How does this improve the game, at all? I have Madden '11 pre-ordered this year because Brees is on the cover, but I honestly might not even open the game. Backbreaker is working it's way up the ladder to taking Madden's place in my heart.

You mean this Backbreaker?

The graphics are terrible.
While Madden has been disapointing over the last few years, it is steadily improving.

Backbreaker wasn't made to have good graphics or presentation. It was made to have real good gameplay. Backbreaker is better at that than any other franchise ever, possibly minus NFL 2K5.

Backbreaker wasn't made to have good graphics or presentation. It was made to have real good gameplay. Backbreaker is better at that than any other franchise ever, possibly minus NFL 2K5.

correction, it wasn't meant to have gameplay. it was meant to have good physics. which is all it has and its not even that good. eveyrthing else about the game is horrible

Why do I feel like no white guy will be rated higher than 80 in this category?

You mean this Backbreaker?

The graphics are terrible.
While Madden has been disapointing over the last few years, it is steadily improving.
so did you actually play the game or are you basing it off of hear-say? the graphics aren't amazing but they aren't terrible by any means. It isn't meant to be a sim football game, it is meant to be a new, refreshing, fun experience, and it accomplishes that ten fold.

and of course Madden is "steadily improving." Why is it acceptable for Madden to release 15-20 copies before we see any huge improvement, but any other game gets one shot?

so did you actually play the game or are you basing it off of hear-say? the graphics aren't amazing but they aren't terrible by any means. It isn't meant to be a sim football game, it is meant to be a new, refreshing, fun experience, and it accomplishes that ten fold.

and of course Madden is "steadily improving." Why is it acceptable for Madden to release 15-20 copies before we see any huge improvement, but any other game gets one shot?

I actually work at a video game store in Baton Rouge :9:

But it's all good.
If you don't believe me then maybe this will help

IGN - 5/10
Game Informer - 5/10
Destructoid - 3/10
etc.

Those are some prestigious game review websites.

Madden >>>>>>>> Backbreaker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom